Youll be picked up from your Siena hotel in the morning and taken by van to Monteriggioni to start the tour. When you arrive, hop in your own vintage Fiat 500 and turn heads as you cruise in style through Monteriggioni and Castellina. Your Fiat 500 is fully restored to preserve the details of this classic, beloved Italian car.
Following your guides car, admire the stunning scenery as you travel through the beautiful Chianti hills to Poggio Amorelli, a charming local winery where youll stop for a wonderful 3-course lunch.
Take a tour of the winery before sitting down with your fellow travelers to savor traditional Italian fare such as bruschetta, pasta con pomodoro and prosciutto and cheese, followed by dessert and wine.
After lunch, hop in your Fiat and savor the views on your way back to Monteriggioni. You'll then be taken back to your Siena hotel by 5:30pm.
- Crostino with pat di olive
- Crostino with fresh tomatoes
- Bruschetta with extra virgin olive oil
Dessert and Wine
- Pasta con pomodoro
- Cold cuts of prosciutto, salami, cheese and crostino with truffle olive oil
- Cantucci (biscotti cookie) with Vin Santo dessert wine