Self-Drive Vintage Vespa Tour At Sunset Wine Tasting - Florence
OverviewHave your happily ever after moment and ride into the Sunset on our Sunset Vespa Tour! After you have become familiarized with your Vespa and understand its personality, our guide will lead the convoy on the adventure of a lifetime.Feel the warm sun on your face as you take in the breathtaking view of the tuscan hills as we scoot into the past. We are enveloped in the cypress lined roads, endless vineyards and captivating olive groves. After some memory capturing stops, we enter the grounds of a stunning 15th Century Villa where our guide will jump start the wine tasting experience with a Spritz cocktail. We will finish it off with some Tuscan cheeses and cured meats.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Snacks and Beverages included
Know More about this tourHead for the tour operator's office outside the Florence city center and, after you have become familiarized with your Vespa, follow your guide in a convoy on the adventure of a lifetime.
Ride through the hills around the Renaissance capital, feeling the early evening sun on your face as you take in the beautiful views of Tuscan hills. Stop along the way to capture scenic photographs. Drive into the past several as we see several 15th-century villas. At our stop you'll enjoy a Spritz cocktail followed by a wine tasting and sampling of local Tuscan cheeses and meats.
Let the moon hit your eye on this sunset tour, and enjoy a glorious Dean Martin moment!
Inclusions for Self-Drive Vintage Vespa Tour At Sunset Wine Tasting
- Introduction to the beautiful Vespa scooter
- Driving through Tuscan and Chianti countryside
- Lovely country views over Olive groves and Chianti Classico vineyards
- Full Tour Commentary from an experienced guide
- Note: We will have 2 people from same party on 1 Vespa.
Exclusions for Self-Drive Vintage Vespa Tour At Sunset Wine Tasting
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years
We recommend long pants and close toe shoes while using the Vespa
Our guide has absolute discretion to terminate the participation of any rider who is unable to ride the Vespa safely.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Cooking Class in Traditional Tuscan Farm
- Siena, San Gimignano, Monteriggioni and Chianti Wine Tasting Tour from Florence
- Pizza and Gelato Cooking Class in the Chianti Countryside
- Private Tour: Perugia and Assisi Day Trip from Florence
- Vintage Fiat 500 Panoramic Tour of Florence from Pisa
- Welcome to Florence Guided Walking Tour