Self-Drive Vintage Vespa Tour With Tuscan Lunch Picnic - FlorenceWrite a Review
OverviewFew events really capture living the Italian lifestyle. Our authentic Tuscan Picnic with Wine Tasting is the embodiment of that feeling.
This exclusive opportunity is perfect for families or anyone wanting to escape the congestion and crowds of the city.
Enjoy the crisp and fresh air as we tour the soft rolling Tuscan hills on our Vespas! The Renaissance painters choose these landscapes for a reason, and you wholeheartedly agree.
After several panoramic stops we wind our way through antique roads and scoot back on our vespas to the 15th century Villa where a picnic with delightful Tuscan delicacies is laid out for you to enjoy.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Lunch included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMake your way outside the city center of Florence to the tour operator's office, where you'll meet your guide and get an orientation on your Vespa. Set out to explore the countryside on the back of your own scooter.
After several panoramic stops we wind our way through ancient roads and scoot back on our Vespas to the 15th-century villa where a picnic with delightful Tuscan delicacies is laid out for you to enjoy. Enjoy the tranquility of sitting poolside under a gazebo with fabulous award-winning wines and authentic Tuscan cuisine. From April through October, weather permitting, you can even use the villa's pool.
Few events really capture living the Italian lifestyle, but this Tuscan picnic with wine tasting is the embodiment of that feeling.
Inclusions for Self-Drive Vintage Vespa Tour With Tuscan Lunch Picnic
- Introduction to the beautiful Vespa scooter
- Driving through Tuscan and Chianti countryside
- Lovely country views over Olive groves and Chianti Classico vineyards
- Full Tour Commentary from an experienced guide
- Note: We will have 2 people from same party on 1 Vespa.
Exclusions for Self-Drive Vintage Vespa Tour With Tuscan Lunch Picnic
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years
We recommend long pants and close toe shoes while using the Vespa
Our guide has absolute discretion to terminate the participation of any rider who is unable to ride the Vespa safely.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Florence Super Saver: Best Of Florence Walking Tour, Accademia Gallery, Uffizi Gallery And Florence Duomo
- Cooking Class And Lunch At A Tuscan Farmhouse With Local Market Tour From Florence
- Tuscany In One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Cinque Terre Semi-Private Day Trip From Florence
- Bologna Food Walking Tour
- Chianti Half-Day Wine Tour From Florence
- Florence Sightseeing Tour With Uffizi Gallery Skip-the-Line Ticket
- Florence Vespa Tour: Tuscan Hills And Italian Cuisine
- Skip The Line: Florence Accademia Gallery Tickets
- Skip The Line: Florence Uffizi Gallery Tickets