Self-Drive Vintage Vespa Tour With Wine Tasting From Florence
OverviewYou have dreamed of a romantic Italian getaway. Be ready to make that dream a reality with our Vespa scooter Wine Tasting experience.After your safety briefing and a test drive, our guide will lead the convoy on the adventure of a lifetime.There is nothing like the feel of the wind in your face as you make your way along the open roads. The breathtaking view of the Tuscan hills, the historic Tuscan Villas, cypress lined roads, endless vineyards and captivating olive groves are visuals you will never forget.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
Know More about this tourMake your way to the tour operator's office outside the city center of Florence.After your safety briefing and a test drive, your guide will lead the convoy on the adventure of a lifetime.
There is nothing like the feel of the wind in your face as you make your way along the open roads.
After some essential stops to capture the moment, enter the grounds of a storybook 15th-century Renaissance villa where youwill experiencea professional wine tasting. You will enjoy a variety of award-winning Chianti wines produced on the estate grounds.
Return to the office at the end of the tour.
Inclusions for Self-Drive Vintage Vespa Tour With Wine Tasting From Florence
- Introduction and safety briefing of the Vespa scooter
- Several photo-op stops with views over olive groves and Chianti Classico vineyards
- Professional wine tasting in enchanting setting
- Take in the historic cultural feel of the Villa
- Note: We will have 2 people from same party on 1 Vespa.
Exclusions for Self-Drive Vintage Vespa Tour With Wine Tasting From Florence
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 21 years
We recommend long pants and close toe shoes while using the Vespa
Our guide has absolute discretion to terminate the participation of any rider who is unable to ride the Vespa safely.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Private Tour: Chianti Region Wine Tasting
- Private Departure Transfer: Florence Train Station
- Experience Florence: Tuscan Dinner in a Florentine Home
- Skip the Line Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Florence Day Trip to Chianti and San Gimignano
- San Gimignano and Volterra Tour by Private Luxury Van
- Private Transfer: Florence to Venice with Stop in Bologna