Confirmation will be received at time of booking
MEETING FOR THE TOUR
Please remember to arrive at the Meeting Point at the Gran Garage Angioino car park in Calata San Marco, 11 (Naples) 45 minutes before the start of the tour if you are going to be driving a Vespa (to give us time to complete the check-in process).
Arrival at the Meeting Point 45 minutes before the start of the tour, bringing your driving licence and credit card with you
Basic training on how to operate the Vespa and audio guide
Introductions with fellow tour members if applicable
Helmets on to begin tour around Naples taking prearranged route
During planned stop-offs, youll be able to listen to the audio guide, enjoy the view and take photos to share on social media
Arrival back at the Meeting Point after around 3 hours and 20 minutes
If you have booked a tour which involves you driving a Vespa, you will be required to sign the official, Italian-language version of the rental agreement when you check in. An English-language version of the rental agreement can be found at the following link: http://www.vespasightseeing.it/contract.pdf
Please be reminded that any questions concerning the agreement should be sent to email@example.com and not posed on the day of the tour, in order to prevent slowing down the check-in process and tour start time.
Choose comfortable clothing and avoid bringing bulky bags or wearing high heels, even if you are merely a passenger. Please don't wear boots or shoes with ornaments or decorations because they can scratch Vespas. Sunglasses and cameras are recommended.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please read the terms and conditions of the service, which you have already accepted these during the booking process:
- Vespa Sightseeing bears no responsibility for any delays caused by traffic, breakdowns, road conditions, weather conditions or any other factors outside of its control and not attributable to it.
- Vespa Sightseeing can at its own discretion and at any time, including during the tour itself modify the tour itinerary in the event that this becomes necessary for operational reasons or due to force majeure. Vespa Sightseeing will not be liable for any compensation in this event.
- Customers that have booked the Vespa Tour must arrive at the Meeting Point, whose location will have been previously communicated via email, at least 45 minutes before the start of the tour. Customers must bring a valid driving licence and credit card (not a debit card, cash card or rechargeable card) in order to complete the check-in process (signing the rental contract, payment of deposit on the credit card, which will be used as guarantee, training on how to use the Vespa and audio guide).
- Customers are required to sign the official, Italian-language version of the rental contract at the Meeting Point. An English translation of the contract will be sent to the customer via email when they make a booking. Customers are required to read the contract and address any queries via email before the day of the tour. No questions can be asked or explanations given regarding the contract during the tour, in order to avoid delaying the check-in process and the beginning of the tour. Any customers who refuse to sign the contract at the Meeting Point will be unable to participate in the tour and will not be entitled to reimbursement.
- Customers who fail to produce valid documents or that do not have a credit card (not a debit card, cash card or rechargeable card) to use as a guarantee will not be able to take part in the tour and will not be entitled to reimbursement.
- Customers who arrive late at the Meeting Point accept that they may be unable to take part in the tour if a member of our team believes that there is an insufficient amount of time to complete the check-in process. In this event, customers will not be entitled to reimbursement.
- Customers that have booked the Vespa Tour accept that there are risks associated with the weather. If a customer decides not the begin the tour, despite a member of our team being happy to run the tour, that customer will not be entitled to any reimbursement. By contrast, customers will be entitled to a full refund of the amount paid in the event that a member of our team believes it unwise to begin the tour due to heavy rain. If, after the tour has begun, bad weather causes delays or results in a temporary pause and/or the definitive abandonment of the tour, customers will not be entitled to reimbursement.
- Booking the tour online, prepaying the fee in full and receiving confirmation of the booking does not provide the customer with a definitive guarantee that the tour will take place, in the event that this is made impossible by force majeure not attributable to Vespa Sightseeing. The customer absolves Vespa Sightseeing from responsibility for any damages sustained and/or damages that may be sustained in the future. Any legitimate damages sustained by the customer shall never be in excess of the total fee paid for the booking.
- Vespa Sightseeing will under no circumstances be held responsible for any damages caused by accidents, loss of personal belongings or loss of money of any kind.
- The customer absolves, exempts and exonerates Vespa Sightseeing from and against any claim, legal action, request, damage, loss, responsibility, cost or expense, including but not limited to legal and economic issues deriving from damages sustained during the tour as a result of the use of motor vehicles provided by Vespa Sightseeing.
- Customers take luggage or belongings with them at their own risk and are solely responsible for looking after it.
- By making a booking, customers accept these terms and conditions and the cancellation policy published on the website in full.
- Although translations of this form exist in other languages, the Italian version holds legal validity.
- The court of Naples is the sole competent court for all disputes relating to the validity, efficacy, execution and interpretation of these terms and conditions.