Self-Guided Bordeaux City Sightseeing Tour In An Electric Vehicle - Strasbourg
OverviewEnjoy this 2 hour tour in a little electric car for a lot of fun in town. It has great 360 visibility with its glass roof to fully discover Bordeaux main highlights and attractions.The bespoke tablet-based multimedia guide offers Geo-located commentary on all the points of interest you come across so that you don't miss anything. Quality content is available, including small anecdotes and historical information that let you in on Bordeaux's secrets. With GPS navigation and route memory, you have the option to go off the beaten track and the freedom to make detours.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Fully narrated tour
- Multiple times offered throughout the day
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourAt the wheel of your electric vehicle, you will explore the city's most beautiful monuments including the Grand Thtre, Place des Quinconces, the Girondins Monument, Place de la Bourse with its 'Miroir d'Eau', the Porte Cailhau, the Palais Rohan, the Pont de Pierre, the Grosse Cloche, the 'Golden Triangle' among others.
The vehicle is very open on the city for a relaxing visit, and you wont even notice the silent electric motor. This two-seater car is very easy to drive with its automatic variator. It is maneuverable and easy to park, thereby guaranteeing you easy photo stops at any time.
For this 10 kilometers long tour, bringsome friends of relatives for an even more enjoyable driving experience: several moving vehicles can be connected together, so you remain in control of your own route.
Inclusions for Self-Guided Bordeaux City Sightseeing Tour In An Electric Vehicle
- Car rental for 1.5 hours
- Tablet-basedmultimedia guide in French, English, Spanish or German
- 20 places of interest
- Multi-risk insurance
Exclusions for Self-Guided Bordeaux City Sightseeing Tour In An Electric Vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Personal expenses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to departure time.
Open to anyone over 21 years of age holding a permit B (standard French driving license), a European Union driving license, or an equivalent international license for more than a year
Available for children over 15 kilos (33 lbs)
A bank card pre-authorization of 800 per vehicle, not debited, will be required on-site as a deposit
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.