Self-Guided Celebrity Homes And Movie Sites Bike Tour - Los Angeles
OverviewExplore two of Los Angeles' most elite neighborhoods, Beverly Hills and Bel Air, on a 2.5-hour self-guided bike tour. Pedal past lavish homes of the rich and famous and visit the filming locations of several Hollywood films and TV shows. As you follow along with a GPS, you'll be entertained with the history of these affluent areas throughout your ride. You'll see plenty of other famous sights, too, including the Beverly Hills Hotel and ritzy Rodeo Drive, bringing you up close and personal to exclusive areas that coach tours may miss. Don't be surprised if you spot a celeb!
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Get inside tips from a local
Know More about this tourYou'll be picked up from your Anaheim or LA area hotel and taken to the bike shop where your 2.5-hour self-guided bike tour will begin. When you arrive, you'll be outfitted with a bike and helmet and given a brief safety orientation. Then, learn how to follow the GPS route on a tour through Beverly Hills and Bel Air, two ultra-upscale neighborhoods that define glamor, wealth and celebrity.
Pedal past magnificent mansions where present stars live and past stars have left their legacy. You'll be provided with unique stories on the origins of Beverly Hills and explain how it came to be 'the place' to live.
Explore the grounds and gardens of a famous Beverly Hills mansion that has been used as a location in several films, TV shows and commercials. If you're lucky, you may even see a production in progress during the tour! Continue to the iconic Beverly Hills Hotel, also known as the 'Pink Palace,' and ride by the Beverly Wilshire Hotel, which you may recognize from the movie Pretty Woman.
Bike past Villa Blanca, the famed restaurant featured in the Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, and ride down Rodeo Drive, a chic shopping destination frequented by celebs that's home to world-class shops and boutiques selling luxury brands such as Gucci, Armani, Hermes and Prada.
Get your photo taken in front of the iconic Beverly Hills sign and see Los Angeles' City Hall, which has been featured in films and TV shows such as Tower of Terror and The Adventures of Superman. Other sights you'll see include West Hollywood, Historic Route 66, Greystone Mansion, the Pacific Design Center, Will Rogers Park and the Beverly Hilton Hotel.
After your bike tour, you'll be taken back to your Anaheim or LA hotel.
Inclusions for Self-Guided Celebrity Homes And Movie Sites Bike Tour
- Use of bike, helmet and safety vest
- GPS guided tour
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Self-Guided Celebrity Homes And Movie Sites Bike Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
You must be comfortable on a bike
You will encounter a few hills along this route; a moderate level of fitness is recommended
Closed-toe shoes are required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Half Day Tour of Santa Monica and Venice Beach
- Disneyland 1-Day Admission with Transport from Los Angeles
- Celebrity Homes and Rodeo Drive Shopping Tour
- Self-Guided Santa Monica Tour in a California Roadster Rental
- Private Sightseeing Tour of Los Angeles in a Luxurious SUV
- Disneyland or Disney's California Adventure with Transport from Los Angeles