OverviewVisit and explore Key West in one day. You will start by crossing 42 bridges and 43 islands to the last called Key West. On the way from Miami to Key West you will have the chance to stop for a 30 minute breakfast (on own) on one of the islands. Once you arrive in Key West, you will have 7 hours to explore the island and its many beautiful wonders. There are many fun filled Key West attractions and activities so be sure to plan your time accordingly.
- Day trip (destination A to B)
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourThis self-guided Key West day trip includes hotel pick-up. Hotel pick-up times may vary between 5:45am to 7am, depending on location. This round-trip bus to Key West is a great way to enjoy the miraculous beauty of the southernmost part of the USHighway 1, the road popularly referred to as the Overseas Highway. This 125-mile road trip stretches the crystalline emerald waters and lush tropical landscapes of the Florida Keys. The US Highway begins with mile marker zero in the central location of Old Town Key West and runs northtowards Miami.
Key West has lots of attractions to keep you engaged throughout your day. Glorious architecture, unbelievablemuseums, unique shopping experience on Duval Street and well-known entertainment choices. The island city is loaded with attractions; hence, often a single trip seems to be insufficient. The most popular Key West attractions include Key West Snorkeling, Glass Bottom Boat Tour, Conch Tour Train and the two hour jet ski tour around the Key West island.
Inclusions for Self Guided Key West Day Trip From Miami
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Round trip to Key West from Miami
Exclusions for Self Guided Key West Day Trip From Miami
- Gratuities (optional)
- Activities in Key West
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Small amount of walking involved
May be operated by a multilingual driver
Map of Key West available
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.