Self Guided Martinborough Wineries Bike Tour - Wellington
OverviewThe 'Picnic & Pedal' package self guided bike tour includes hire of top quality bikes and helmets, and a delicious picnic consisting of quality local produce for you to enjoy whilst cycling in and around the wine village.
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Treat a loved one on a special occasion
- Lunch included
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourMartinborough is a beautiful wee town with loads of eateries and drinkeries to visit. Join the teams of no lycra cyclists on the streets of Martinborough.
Spend a day pedaling at your leisure between award winning vineyards, meandering along country roads and exploring this quaint wine village. Sample boutique wines and linger somewhere special with our delicious picnic of local deli fare.
Includes hire of top quality bikes and helmets, a delicious picnic and free collection of wine purchases.
You will collect the bikes from us at your preferred time. We will either give you a picnic to carry, or deliver it to an agreed location. Set off on your way to visit any number of wineries and taste their wonderful wines. Most wineries charge a $5 tasting fee which is not included in the price of this product.
Most people cycle 8-10 km in a day (that's about 6 miles) over easy flat terrain. If you would like to cycle further we will advise what routes to take.
Inclusions for Self Guided Martinborough Wineries Bike Tour
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Use of bicycle
- Use of helmet
- Bike tour
- Free wine collection
Exclusions for Self Guided Martinborough Wineries Bike Tour
- Wine tasting fees
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.