Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
OverviewYour self-guided priority access ticket includes absolutely no waiting-in-line to all the magnificent highlights of ancient Rome including the Colosseum, Roman Forum, Palatine Hill and the famous Vatican Museums. Choose from one of 2 departure times when you book your self-guided tour. Transportation is not included.
- All entrance fees included
- Skip the line
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourYour voucher includes priority no waiting-in-line access to the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and legendary Palatine Hill, as well as fast-track entry to the famous Vatican Museums. Getting in to the most popular and important venues in Rome has never been easier. Your combo ancient Rome and Vatican City ticket allows you to see all the major artistic, architectural, and archaeological highlights.
Your skip-all-lines tickets are valid for use from approximately 845am in the morning until 630pm early evening.
This tickets-only service is self-guided. Transportation is not included, you must make your own way between the Colosseum / Roman Forum and Vatican City.
Inclusions for Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
- Entrance fees
- Guaranteed to skip the occasionally very long public line at the Vatican Museums
- Guaranteed to skip the usually very long public line at the Colosseum
Exclusions for Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including Ancient Rome And Vatican Museums
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, the service is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
No minimum passenger requirement per booking
Photography is allowed in some areas of the Vatican Museums, but not all. Please ask Vatican Museums security for more details
Photography inside the Sistine Chapel is forbidden
Photography inside the Colosseum, Roman Forum, and Palatine Hill areas is allowed
This is a self-guided service
You Might Also Like
- Rome Super Saver: Skip-the-Line Ancient Rome and Colosseum Walking Tour plus Frascati Wine Tasting Tour
- Rome Pizza Walking Tour
- Skip The Line- Vatican Museums with St Peter's, Sistine Chapel and Small-Group Upgrade
- Day Excursion from Rome: Assisi and Orvieto with a Theologist Private Tour
- Shopping Tour Castel Romano Designer Outlet
- Pompeii and Naples - Private All Day Tour from Rome