Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including The Colosseum, Roman Forum, And Palatine Hill - Rome
OverviewYour ticket includes priority no-waiting-in-line access to the Colosseum, Roman forum, and legendary Palatine Hill. Your e-ticketis valid for 2 days in a row, one entrance only for each site (single entry). Your tour is self-guided and ends outside the Colosseum or Roman Forum exit points at approximately 6pm.
- All entrance fees included
- Skip the line
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourMake your way to either the entrance of the Roman Forum or Colosseum and walk right in between 8:30am and 3pm. Your skip-the-line priority access ticket is tailored for travelers who prefer to explore ancient Rome alone rather than take a tour. Please remember to bring a map, an app, or a good guidebook because there is plenty to see and learn. Your walking tour has no time limits and no fixed itinerary; thus, you will not miss anything in ancient Rome or be tied to particular areas.
This ticket-only service is self-guided. The Roman Forum, Colosseum and Palatine Hill areas close at approximately 6pm.
The self-guided theme continues in the Vatican Museums with Rome's first ever quest tour! This, "The Vatican Quest", covers so much more ground than what other tourists see and hear about on regular guided small group tours. Our Vatican quest points out little-known gems and nuggets in paintings and sculptures, then asks and answers questions which will both amaze and astound! It's the future of tourism in Rome, the days of following the crowd are well and truly over!
Inclusions for Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including The Colosseum, Roman Forum, And Palatine Hill
- Entrance fees
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- "The Vatican Quest" - a brand new experience for tourists in Rome!
Exclusions for Self-Guided Priority Access Ticket Including The Colosseum, Roman Forum, And Palatine Hill
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Vatican Museums ticket
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved, approximately 1.25 miles (2 kilometers) over a timescale of several hours
Due to uneven surfaces, the service is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
You must leave the Roman Forum, Colosseum, Palatine Hill areas at closing time which is approximately 6pm
"The Vatican Quest" PDF self-guided tour will be sent to you by e-mail following booking confirmation
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Colosseum Special Areas: Self-Guided Underground & Guided Panoramic Top Tiers
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket