OverviewThis self-guided Patsy Cline Museum celebrates the life of the legendary songstress and features hundreds of never before seen artifacts, personal belongings, interactive touch screens, film & videos and much more. Located at 119 3rd Avenue South, on the second floor above the Johnny Cash Museum. Purchase covers admission only.
- All entrance fees included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Family friendly
Know More about this tour
On this self-guided tour, you will see the largest collection of Patsy Cline artifacts and memorabilia in the world. Endorsed by Patsy's family, this museum is filled with hundreds of items never seen before by Patsy's fans including stage costumes, instruments, personal affects, a terrific bio film, and a huge overlay of interactive media and touch screen technology. This museum is a moving tribute to one of the greatest singers the world has ever known.
Though she left the world tragically at the age of 30 in 1963, Patsy Cline made an indelible mark on Country Music and remains one of the biggest names in Country Music history. Patsy Cline was one of the most influential, successful and acclaimed vocalists of the 20th century and was known for her rich tone, emotionally expressive and bold contralto voice, which is the lowest female singing voice.
Exchange your Voucher inside at the desk upon arrival to allow entry into the museum, where you can begin your self-guided tour.
Inclusions for Self-Guided Tour Of The Patsy Cline Museum In Nashville
- Entrance fees into the Patsy Cline Museum only.
Exclusions for Self-Guided Tour Of The Patsy Cline Museum In Nashville
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This ticket is good for the Patsy Cline Museum only.
No additional out of pocket expenses
No food or drink in the museum
Photos are allowed, but no flash or video
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.