Semi-private Bike Tour Rome In 1 Day
OverviewDiscover Rome in 1 Day choosing among the main emblems of the Eternal City. Enjoy the pleasure of the skip the line entrance besides a nice bike panoramic path.Discover Rome in 1 day choosing the best option according to your interest. You can choose to admire the great Colosseum or discover the incredible treasures hidden by the Vatican Museums. Moreover you can choose to admire the highlights of the city center or to back into the ancient age riding on the Ancient Appian Way. Choose your option and combine a skip the line and bike tour as you prefer.
Know More about this tourHighlights Private Bike Tour
Colosseum, Imperial Forum, Trajans Market, Venice Sqaure, Pantheon, Navona Square, Jewish Ghetto, The Capitol, Marcello Theatre, and much more... Along the way you can appreciate the main masterpieces of Rome, evidences of a great civilization and also modern work of art. You will admire impressive monuments, whome graetness will let you breathless and astonished while looking atthe genius of the ancient romans, as the Colosseum, the Forum, the Pantheon ... that you will discover thanks to expert and professional official guide. Besides the great Ancient Rome you will be glad to be shown incredible work of art as the Four River Fountain, in Navona Square or the great and impressive Vittoriano in Venice Square. Moreover, you will discover amazing district as Trastevere or the Jewish Ghetto, where you will feel the real atmosphere of Rome and where history and art create a perfect setting that makes the Eternal City as magical as it is. During the ride, you will also have a little break to taste the italian ice-cream.
Appian Way Private Bike Tour
The ancient road has an intriguing history, so listen to your guides commentary whenever you stop. Built to connect Rome to the port city of Brindisi, the Appian Way later became an early Christian burial site with underground catacombs. Stop to explore one of the famous ones, the San Callisto Catacombs, which were built in the middle of the 2nd century.Continue past the ruined Circus of Maxentius as you pedal over ancient cobbles, laid by the Romans. See the Tomb of Cecilia Metella, a symbol of the Appian Way. Besides admire the incredible evidences of the Ancient Rome, along the way you will be glad to explore ancient catacombs. After roughly five hours on your bike, youll finish back at the start point. You will see, Circus Maximus,Caracallas Bath, Aurelian walls, Ancient Appian Way, Circus of Maxentius, Roman Tombs, Roman Aqueduct, Catacombs, and much more
Colosseum Guided Group Tour
Go back in time with this 2.5-hour skip-the-line tour of the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and Roman Forum in Rome. Bypass the queue at the Colosseum to avoid long waits. Explore the first and second tiers for great views. Then walk through the ruins of Palatine Hill and the Roman Forum with your guide, an art and archaeology expert.
Vatican Guided Group Tour
Explore the Vatican Museums,one of the most extraordinary collections of art in the world. Pause inthe Sistine Chapel, Michelagelos masterpiece, and from there visit at your own pace St. Peter's Basilica and the Vatican Holy Caves where many popes are buried.
Inclusions for Semi-private Bike Tour Rome In 1 Day
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Professional art historian guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- City Bike (o sup.)
- -INSURANCE Towards damage to third parties
- -Light front and rear
- - Tailored helmet
- - A nice snack x each participant
- Colosseum & Ancient Rome guided tour
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Professional Tour Guide
- Skip the line, special entrance
- Entrance ticket Colosseum
- Headset system
Exclusions for Semi-private Bike Tour Rome In 1 Day
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for participants with back problems, heart complaints, or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
Not available for children under 10 years old
Official guided tour all included (skip the line, entrance fee, taxes )
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Important: please note that you can not get to the Colosseum with large bags / backpacks / suitcases. It is possible to bring only small bags. Because inside the Colosseum there is not a cloakroom service, you should not bring any large bags.
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and the Vatican Museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirement
Note: tour will not operate on religious holidays
WILL NOT BE POSSIBLE TO VISIT THE BASILICA DURING RELIGIOUS HOLIDAYS AND CEREMONIES (Audiences, Beatifications, Masses of the POPE). The Basilica is often subject to sudden closures. In these cases it is not possible to guarantee access to the Basilica.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- GOURMET WINE AND FOOD PAIRING CLASSES
- VIP After Hours Vatican Tour
- Sorrento Positano Amalfi Private Tour
- Colosseum Underground Tour, Arena Floor, Roman Forum & Palatine Hill
- Colosseum Special Areas: Self-Guided Underground & Guided Panoramic Top Tiers
- ON THE BORGIA'S FOOTSTEPS: 2 days private tour
- What the Romans Eat - Rome Monti District Food Tour
- Odescalchi Castle in Bracciano: Entrance Ticket