Semi-Private Borghese Gallery And Its Gardens Tour - Rome
OverviewThe Borghese Gallery and its beautiful gardens will make you live a perfect art experience in one of the most beautiful spot in Rome.This charming estate was the residence of the Borghese family. Progressively numerous other plots were added to the building until the construction of an incredibly huge park!Today the Borghese Gallery is an art gallery that houses a substantial part of the Borghese family artworks collection started by the Cardinal Scipione Borghese in the 1600. The semi-private tour of the Borghese Gallery combines the beauty of art with the beauty of nature! It won’t end indeed with the visit of the Borghese museum, but it will continue instead with a pleasant stroll around the amazing gardens to discover together its secrets spots and places!
- Skip the line
- Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
Know More about this tourMeet your tour guide at 2:30pm right in front of the Borghese Gallery entrance and begin with a tour through this amazing museum.
See masterpieces of painting and sculpture byBernini, Caravaggio, Raphael, and Titian. Walk through twenty rooms across two floorsto see world-famous artwhile learning the story of the villa. Experience how Roman aristocrats live. Remember to look up as well, since every ceiling in the gallery is breathtaking!
Go from the Borghese Gallery to the fabulous Borghese Gardens to mix the beauty of art with nature. Seestatues, fountains, the zoological gardens, a small lake, and a temple.This charming estate was the residence of the Borghese family. Progressively numerous other plots were added to the building until it became what it is today - an incredibly huge park.
Inclusions for Semi-Private Borghese Gallery And Its Gardens Tour
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Entrance fees
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
Exclusions for Semi-Private Borghese Gallery And Its Gardens Tour
- Pick up
- Drop off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Skip The Line- Vatican Museums with St Peter's, Sistine Chapel and Small-Group Upgrade
- Day Excursion from Rome: Assisi and Orvieto with a Theologist Private Tour
- Shopping Tour Castel Romano Designer Outlet
- Pompeii and Naples - Private All Day Tour from Rome
- Skip the Line Private Tour: Vatican Museums and St Peter's Art History Walking Tour
- Rome Running Tour