Semi-Private DeepWine Chianti From Florence
OverviewSemi private DeepWine Chianti.Enjoy an unforgettable day trip in the Chianti Region.Two wineries with cellar tours, wine tasting, olive oil tasting, tipycal tuscan snacks and amazin atmosfere! With its intimate setting, every guest feels like an extended family member at these small family-owned wineries. You will learn everything you need to know about their history of wine-making from their knowledgeable staff.
Know More about this tour
This is a real find for real wine lovers. Our excursion in the Chianti region will let you enjoy the beautiful views of the Chianti hills and vineyards, without forgetting a series of 2 different wine tastings to completely understand how the Italian tradition of food and wine intersects as it always did during our history. This tour is composed of 2 stops.
- The first stop is a winery in the San Donato area where you will have a look at how the cellars have evolved in the years and how this affects the wine production. And then you will taste the wines of their production.
- The second stop will end the tour with a bang. Located in the middle of the vineyards is this amazing farm you will visit which has a terrace with a breathtaking view of the Tuscan countryside. There you will be sampling some of their best wines together with some typical tuscan snacks, genuine ingredients, and delicious flavors. So, not just fine wines, which if correctly chosen, enhance the flavors of a dish and make for a merry mood around the table and aid digestion but also a tour with visit of the cellar, wine tasting of 4 red wines, extra virgin olive oil, balsamic vinegar, a rich wooden chopping board with a tipical tuscan selection of cold cuts, local cheese, bruschette with seasonal vegetables and focaccia with marc flour. Vegetarian options are available as well.
Obviously during the visit to their production facility an expert guide will teach you all the secrets not only to produce good wine but also to learn how to immediately be able to tell the quality of what you are drinking, whether at home or in a restaurant, just by looking at the glass and how the wine moves in it.
Inclusions for Semi-Private DeepWine Chianti From Florence
- Semi-private tour (8 people max)
- Transport by Black Mercedes air conditioned Minivan
- Local expert English speaking driver/guide
- Free Wi-Fi on board
- Bottled water
- Prosecco wine Bottle on board
- Wine cellar guided visit in two wineries
- Wine tasting in two wineries
- Olive oil tasting
- A rich wooden chopping board with a tipical tuscan selection of cold cuts, local cheese, bruschette with seasonal vegetables
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for Semi-Private DeepWine Chianti From Florence
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
A maximum of 8 people per each Mercedes van
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Livorno Arrival Transfer: Cruise Port to Central Florence
- Private Tour: Chianti Region Wine Tasting
- Private Departure Transfer: Florence Train Station
- Experience Florence: Tuscan Dinner in a Florentine Home
- Skip the Line Hard Rock Cafe Florence
- Florence Day Trip to Chianti and San Gimignano
- San Gimignano and Volterra Tour by Private Luxury Van
- Private Transfer: Florence to Venice with Stop in Bologna