Pick-up at 8.30 am at the meeting point Piazza Flavio Gioia (Amalfi) and transfer to the port of Piano di Sorrento.
Departure to Capri, sailing along the Sorrento Coast. Along the way you will admire: the ancient fishermen village of Marina Grande, the ruins of a roman villa near Bagni della Regina Giovanna, the natural waterfall that flows from the rock, and other interesting attractions along the coast.
Arrival to Capri and tour of the island by boat with stops to visit the Marvellous Grotto, the White Grotto, the Green Grotto and the Blue Grotto*; along the way you will admire the Natural Arch, the Villa Curzio Malaparte, the Faraglioni rocks and the Lighthouse of Punta Carena.
There will be a couple of stops for swimming and snorkelling, and a relaxing break with snacks and drinks offered on board.
Stop from 3 to 5 hours to visit the island by land.
Departure from Capri to Sorrento with limoncello tasting.
Return to the port of Piano di Sorrento and transfer to the meeting point Piazza Flavio Gioia (Amalfi)
* Entrance fee to the Blue Grotto is not included. Please, be informed that to enable us to comply with all the stages of the tour, stopping to visit the Blue Grotto will be maximum 30 minutes, sea conditions permitting.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 9 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Meeting point Piazza Flavio Gioia (Main Square Amalfi)
Cancellation Policy : Cancel up to 2 days in advance for a full refund
OverviewFrom a paradise to the other: if you are spending some days along the Amalfi coast you cant miss the chance to visit the beautiful island of Capri. A tour with thousands shades of blue that will let you live an unforgettable day: you will swim, snorkel, sunbathe, relax with a happy hour and good music on board with the natural beauty of the island in front of your eyes. Furthermore, with a stop from 3 to 5 hours you will also visit the island by land.
Know More about this tour
- INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR:
- Roundtrip transfer Amalfi / Piano di Sorrento port
- Professional skipper English speaking
- On Tuesday and Thursday will be able also skipper Spanish speaking
- Appetizers and Drinks (beer wine coke diet coke water limoncello)
- Equipment for snorkeling
- NOT INCLUDED IN YOUR TOUR:
- Entrance Fee Blu Grotto: 15,00 euro
- Disembarkation Fee in Capri: 2,50 euro
- Beach towel
- On board will be possible rent multilingual audio guide
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
In case of high tide- sea the Blu Grotto visit could be not guaranteed.
To enable us to comply with all the stages of the tour, stopping to visit the Blue Grotto will be maximum 30 minutes.