Semi-Private Tour: Early Entrance Vatican And Sistine Chapel Including St Peter Basilica - Rome
OverviewEnjoy an unforgettable morning with a skip-the-line early access tour of three must-see attractions of Rome: the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel and the St Peters Basilica! Your small group will have access to the Vatican one hour before the doors open to the public. An expert guide will passionately lead you through the fascinating Vatican Museums (Raphael rooms included), the Sistine Chapel, with the legendary Michelangelos frescoes, and through the St Peters Basilica, where you will admire the touching Michelangelos Piet. To get you ready for the tour, before starting your visit you will be also offered an exquisite Italian breakfast!
- Skip the line
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small-group tour
- Breakfast included
- All entrance fees included
- Family friendly
- Perfect for all ages and skill level
- Likely to Sell Out
Know More about this tourMeet your guide near the entrance to the Vatican Museums to begin your 3-hour visit to three of the top attractions in Rome - the Vatican Museums, the Sistine Chapel, and St. Peter's Basilica. Skip-the-line entry, getting in an hour before the doors open to the public, allows you to visit these three sights in one morning.
Begin your tour at 8am, one hour before doors open to the public.Your guide will passionately lead you through the fascinating galleries of the Vatican Museums, providing you with historical facts and leaving you plenty of time to take photos and to absorb the breathtaking beauty of the masterpieces, like those at the Raphael rooms.
Then you will enter the amazing Sistine Chapel, where you will have the chance to admire the magnificent Michelangelos frescoes in their full beauty. After having looked up to some of the legendary frescoes such as 'The creation of Adam' and 'The Last Judgement,' you will visit the extraordinary St. Peter's Basilica (the largest ancient basilica in the world) where you will remain speechless in front of the touching Piet of Michelangelo and will become mesmerized by the swirling bronze sculptures of the master Bernini.
Note that you can choose between two group size options for this tour - a group of 24 people, or a smaller group of no more than 13 people. With the small-group option, you also get an Italian breakfast included before your tour begins.
Inclusions for Semi-Private Tour: Early Entrance Vatican And Sistine Chapel Including St Peter Basilica
- Entrance fees
- Breakfast (small-group tour option only)
- Headsets to hear the guide clearly
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
Exclusions for Semi-Private Tour: Early Entrance Vatican And Sistine Chapel Including St Peter Basilica
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A dress code is required to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops allowed. Knees and shoulders MUST be covered for both men and women. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Not wheelchair accessible
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Departure Transfer: Hotel to Rome Ciampino Airport
- Ancient Rome Half-Day Tour: Colosseum and Roman Forum
- The Original Fettuccine Alfredo: Cooking Class and Lunch at Alfredo alla Scrofa Restaurant
- Best of Rome Walking Tour and Master of Pizza Class
- Shared Departure Transfer: Rome Hotels to Fiumicino Airport
- Holy Jubilee Walking Tour in Rome