Seoul Day Trip With English Speaking Guide
OverviewOn this 4-hour small group tour, enjoy a more relaxing time to take in the wonderful sights and sounds around Seoul from Pyeongchang. Experience an authentic Korean vibe with our English-speaking tour!, transportation included. The tour will take you around spots that are famous for Koreans but not easy to find as a first-time visitor or non-local. Market has been featured on famous TV show Infinite Challenge, where G-Dragon is visiting to shop for bargains. You'll learn about the history of the market and try delicious Korean food at a local market where Koreans spend their time. The tour ends at a local, traditional café, with an authentic atmosphere of the 70's and 80's in Korea. Get to know the true Korea, that tour guide books do not teach you about!
Know More about this tourMeet your English speaking guide at a central location in Pyeongchang. This tour is an authentic Korean vibe away from the tourist trap! The tour whisk you away to spots that are famous for Koreans but not easy to find as a first-time visitor or nonlocal. Tour locations have been featured as favorite and famous TV show Infinite Challenge, where G-Dragon of the KPOP group BigBang visit to shop for bargains.. You'll learn about the history of the market and try delicious Korean food at a local market where Koreans spend their time. The tour ends with an delicious local lunch a, traditional café, with an authentic atmosphere of the 70's and 80's in Korea. Get to know the true Korea, that tour guide books do not teach you about! You will visit 80s style traditional place (famous among the local crowd for years) A scene from the popular drama My love from the star is shot in the coffee shop, where the main character enjoys a nice cup of coffee with his friend.
Inclusions for Seoul Day Trip With English Speaking Guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally-located Pyeongchang hotels only)
- Local guide
- Private transport
Exclusions for Seoul Day Trip With English Speaking Guide
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Souvenir photos (free)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
A maximum of 10 people per group
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Traditional Alcohol Tasting with Brewmaster Including Dinner in Insadong
- Full Day Suwon Hwaseong Fortress and Korean Folk Village Tour from Seoul
- Custom Tour: Best Night View of Seoul
- Small-Group Tour of Gangnam District
- Dark Side of Seoul Evening Ghost Tour
- K-Drama and Shopping Day Trip to Daejangguem Park and Icheon Lotte Outlet