Seoul Morning Half-Day Tour Including Seoul Tower, Namsan Hanok Village And The War Memorial Of Korea
OverviewExplore Seoul's top attractions including Seoul Tower, Namsan Hanok Village, and the War Memorial of Korea on this three hour morning tour with knowledgeable tour guide and comfortable transportation. In addition, stop at a duty free shop before the tour concludes at Seoul City Hall.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- All entrance fees included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up at 9am from your hotel in Seoul and start the tour by visiting Seoul Tower, which stands on Mt. Namsan in central Seoul. Take the elevator up to the observation deck to enjoy panoramic views of the city. The 236.7 m (777 ft) tower is renowned as a national landmark and attracts thousands of tourists and locals every year, especially during nighttime when the tower lights up. Photographers enjoy the panoramic view the tower offers.
Then, visit Namsangol Hanok Village, also known as "A Village of Traditional Houses in the Namsan Valley", where your guide will show you five hanok, or traditional Korean homes, from the Joseon Dynasty. The restored houses illustrate various social classes, from peasants to royalty. You will also see a traditional Korean garden with an elegant pavilion and stream.
Later, continue to the War Memorial, a unique war history museum. The tour guide will explain about wars in Korea, especially the Korean War (1950-1953). Finally, after a stop in a duty-free shop, the tour will end at Seoul City Hall which is located close to other famous attractions in the city that you can explore on your own after this tour is over.
Inclusions for Seoul Morning Half-Day Tour Including Seoul Tower, Namsan Hanok Village And The War Memorial Of Korea
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned coach with driver
Exclusions for Seoul Morning Half-Day Tour Including Seoul Tower, Namsan Hanok Village And The War Memorial Of Korea
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
On Tuesdays Namsan Hanok Village and the War Memorial Museum of Korea may be closed; if this is the case, you will visit Namdaemun Market and the National Folk Museum instead
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Korean Demilitarized Zone and Traditional Performance Tour
- Korean Traditional Herbal Medicine Tour Including Gyeongdong Market
- Shared Arrival Transfer: Incheon Airport to Seoul Hotel
- Shared Departure Transfer: Seoul Hotel to Incheon Airport
- 'Jump' Acrobatic Show and Dinner in Seoul
- Hwaseong Fortress and Korean Folk Village Tour from Seoul
- Full Day K-Seoul Culinary Tour Including Noryangjin Fish Market and Korean BBQ Dinner
- Small-Group Morning Calm Palace Tour