Seoul Palace Morning Tour
OverviewHalf Day Seoul City Tour. Only 3 hours for tour, but we will visit the most top attraction Gyeongbok Palace, National Folk Museum, Blue House, Jogyesa Buddhist Temple with the knowledgeable tour guide and comfortable transportation. Enjoy your morning in Korea with Seoul City Tour!
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Includes free admission to top local attractions
- Hotel pickup included
- All entrance fees included
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Family friendly
Know More about this tourAfter pick up at your Seoul hotel in the morning, we will visit to the Jogyesa Buddhist Temple which is the center of Zen Buddhism in Korea. The first thing you will see at the temple are the locust trees and baeksong trees in front of the Daeungjeon (main building of Jogesa Temple). Those trees are about 500 years old and the Baeksong tree is designated as a Natural Monument. And you can see the Daeungjeon Building which was built in 1938. It is particularly beautiful with all the different colors painted on it, and inside the building is the statue of Seokgamoni. In front of the Daeungjeon building, you can also see a seven-storey stone pagoda containing Jinsinsari.
After the Jogyesa Temple, we will visit the Blue House which is the president residence. Since it's the security area, we cannot stop in front Blue House. So, we will see the Blue House on the way to Gyeongbok Palace at the transportation (pass by).
After passing the Blue House, we will be at the Gyeongbok Palace which was served as main palace during Joseon Dynasty. It's the most famous and historical sights to visit when the people visit to Korea. It has so many buildings and we will look around Geunjeongjeon (main throne hall of Gyeongbok Palace), Sajeongjeon (King's office), Gangnyeongjeon (King's living quarters), Gyotaejeon (Queen's living quarters) and Gyeonghoeru where the king threw formal banquets for foreign envoys. And then, we will go to the Korean National Folk Museum which is part of Gyeongbok Palce. It represents daily lie and culture of Korea, also provides educational and cultural opportunities to better understand and experience the traditional Korean lifestyle.
Then, we will go back to the Gwanghwamun Gate which is the South gate of Gyeongbok Palace. And will see the changing of the Royal Ceremony.
And the tour will end back in Seul at City Hall after a stop at a ginseng center.
City hall is closed with many other tour attraction. So, after the tour you can have your own schedule easily.
Inclusions for Seoul Palace Morning Tour
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for Seoul Palace Morning Tour
- Infant meals
- Hotel drop-off (Drop off at City Hall, Seoul)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant rates apply provided they do not occupy a seat
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Seoul Morning Half-Day Tour including Seoul Tower, Namsan Hanok Village and The War Memorial of Korea
- Seoul City Sightseeing Tour Including Gyeongbokgung Palace, N Seoul Tower and Namsangol Hanok Village
- Seoul Ski Tour: Yangji Pine Resort or Jisan Forest Resort
- Korean Palace and Market Tour in Seoul Including Insadong and Gyeongbokgung Palace
- Full Day Nami Island and Petite France Tour from Seoul
- Day Trip to Nami Island and Railbike Tour from Seoul