Seoul Ski Tour: Yangji Pine Resort Or Jisan Forest ResortWrite a Review
OverviewAppointed to host the 2018 Winter Olympics, Korea has long been a popular destination for winter sports. Enjoy the ski slopes at Yangji Pine Resort or Jisan Forest Resort on a seasonal day trip from Seoul. With provided gloves, a guide and round-trip transport from your hotel, youll have hours to ski to your heart's content. If you don't have your own equipment and you'd like to learn the basics, upgrade to include skis, boots and poles along with a beginner lesson by your guide. (Lift ticket is purchased at own expense, unless you've selected the lift option)
Please note: This tour is seasonal and runs yearly between December and March. The date is subject to change.
- Seasonal Offer
Know More about this tourUpon pickup from your hotel in the morning, travel by coach or minivan to the Jisan Forest Resort located approximately 45 minutes from Seoul.
Your experienced guide provides ski gloves and accompanies you to purchase a lift ticket (own expense, unless option selected). If you're a first-timer to the slopes and haven't brought your own skis (or snowboard), you can upgrade for rental skis, boots, and poles, and receive a 30-minute basic lesson from your guide. Then, once you've practiced how to turn and fall down safely, you're ready for the ski runs.
Korea’s ski season is from November to early March. This resort continuously updates its facilities for a safe but exciting skiing and snowboarding experience. (See a complete description below.) Food is also available for purchase.
At the end of the day you’ll be transported back to your hotel in Seoul, with a stop at a ginseng center along the way.
Please note: A minimum of 2 people per booking is required.
Jisan Forest Resort
This resort is covered with beautiful white pines. The Jisan Forest Resort’s state-of-the-art snow management system works to overcome the weather near the Seoul area and sustain great quality snow. You’ll find a conveyor belt for total beginners and a mild slope reserved for ski lessons. All slopes are open to snowboarders, and there’s even a special tandem course for couples.
Inclusions for Seoul Ski Tour: Yangji Pine Resort Or Jisan Forest Resort
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Rental ski gloves
- Beginner-level ski lesson with ski gear rental (skis, boots and poles), if option selected
- Full-day lift ticket with ski wear, if option selected
Exclusions for Seoul Ski Tour: Yangji Pine Resort Or Jisan Forest Resort
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Full-day lift ticket (KRW60,000), if option not selected
- Snowboard rental (KRW10,000)
- Ski clothes rental (KRW20,000), if option not selected
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Not wheelchair accessible
Please dress warmly with appropriate shoes and bring your own ski clothes
Please contact the local operator for exact pickup time from your hotel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.