The tour departs from Belgrade and includes visiting attractions of Western Serbia, that tell the story about Serbian history, tradition, language and religion. Tronosa monastery was build in 13th century by Serbian royal family and it is known as the place where Vuk Karadzic - Serbian writer and language reformer was educated. Trsic is a village where Vuk Karadzic was born. The village is transformed into Memorial complex dedicated to his work. The complex represents Serbian village from 19th century and all facilities (Vuks birth house, Museum dedicated to his work, gallery, church, and all objects that were included in an old Serbian household) are being protected. Gucevo mountain is known as the site of battle between Serbian and Austro-Hungarian army in World War I. There is a beautiful view to Drina river from the peak Crni vrh (799 meters). Banja Koviljaca is popular tourist town and the oldest spa in Serbia. Suncana reka, ethno village on the Drina river bank, is a perfect place to try traditional food, relax or enjoy sport activities. Arrival to Belgrade in the evening.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 12 Hrs
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Pickup at 8 am from your hotel in Belgrade
Return Details :
Drop-off at your hotel in Belgrade
OverviewLearn about Serbian tradition and language while visiting Trsic village, try traditional food and enjoy an outstanding view to Drina river from Gucevo mountain!
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional English speaking tour guide
- Entrance to Tronosa monastery and Trsic complex
- Gratuities (optional)
Know More about this tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual (covered knees and shoulders required when entering the monastery)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- BEERgrade Pub Crawl Tour
- Belgrade Street Art Experience Tour
- Castles of Vojvodina and salas country retreat departure from Belgrade
- Belgrade and Avala Mountain Full Day Layover Tour with Round-Trip Airport Transfer
- Cruising the Iron Gate
- Topola and Oplenac one day in Sumadija
- Wild River of Western Serbia
- Vojvodina Ethno Experience