Serbian Royal Dinasty Day Tour And Wine Tasting - Belgrade
OverviewExplore the typical Rebellious Serbia at the homeland of Djordje Petrovic, called Karadjordje or Black George, who led the 1st Serbian uprising against the Turks in 1804 and established the present Serbian Royal Dynasty of Karadjordjevic.
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All entrance fees included
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourThe tour begins with the arrival to the town of Topola, the former military base of Karadjordje, with his church and the guest house. Lunch at the national restaurant will be a real refreshment in the heart of the Sumadija region. It is followed by the visit to the Oplenac hill with the complex belonging to the Serbian Royal Dynasty Karadjordjevic: Museum of King Peter the 1st and the mausoleum of Serbian Royal Dynasty of Karadjordjevic in the Church of St. George. At the end of the program the visit to the Royal wine cellar is organized, with the possibility of tasting and buying the best wines from Royal vineyards.
Inclusions for Serbian Royal Dinasty Day Tour And Wine Tasting
- Entrance fees
- Wine tasting
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Exclusions for Serbian Royal Dinasty Day Tour And Wine Tasting
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Day Tour to Viminacium and Smederevo Fortress
- Belgrade Pub Crawl
- Vojvodina Province Day Tour with Novi Sad, Petrovaradin Fortress and Wine Tasting
- Belgrade Big Tour - Full Day
- Small-Group Day Trip to Iron Gate Gorge from Belgrade
- Belgrade Walking Tour with a Local including Lunch
- Belgrade Nightlife Experience
- Belgrade river cruise