From USD 120
OverviewElected among the ten most beautiful train rides in the world. Embark on the Serra do Mar's train and discover the charm of the largest preserved area of Atlantic Forest in Brazil!
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourTake a journey through the history of the railroad crossing bridges and tunnels, traveling on the trails framed by rivers, waterfalls and canyons. Visit the historic towns of Morretes and Antonina, with its well-preserved old buildings, with their colonial mansions, narrow streets and quiet streets that make these cities even more charming!
The cities count with many restaurants that bring to the tourists the typical cuisine of Paraná, where you can taste the real Barreado and the famous banana candies that delight tourists from around the world.
On this tour, you will have the incredible experience of being on the trails during the sunset, enjoying the beautiful scenery of the Serra do Mar Paranaense. You'll departure from the Curitiba train station in a van heading to Morretes through the Graciosa Road.
*For your safety, in case of adverse weather conditions, the return to Curitiba will not be held through the Graciosa Road.
Inclusions for Serra Verde Express: Rail Tour To Morretes And Antoninna From Curitiba
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transfer from you hotel to the train station
- Train ticket in executive class
- Curitiba to Morretes
- City tour in Morretes and Antonina
- Return to Curitiba in van
Exclusions for Serra Verde Express: Rail Tour To Morretes And Antoninna From Curitiba
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.