Serrano River Hike Tour From LencoisWrite a Review
OverviewTake an easy hike to River Serrano on the Lencois River. On this 8.5-hour private guided hike, you will see very distinct and beautiful areas along the river including the conglomerate rock covered ground where the rocks have been polished over millions of years; many natural pools where you can bathe, swim and receive hydro massage; sandstone rooms featuring white, purple and black colors and a few beautiful waterfalls. Buffet Lunch is included.
- Lunch included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourAt around 8:30am, you will depart on a easy level hike of about 3 miles (4 kilometers) round-trip to a place called Serrano on the Lencois River with your personal guide. This is considered the to be the local people’s hangout. The areas you will visit along the river today are distinct. You will find areas covered in conglomerate rock which has been polished over millions of years. Along the route, you will also find several natural pools where you can swim and get a hydro massage by the flow of water. Notice the waters in its natural course going down underneath the rocks, reappears, heads underground and up again to the surface.
Next, make your way to the sandstone rooms. Long ago it was possible to see many different colors of sand, but nowadays you will see white, purple and black colors. After hiking through the labyrinth of sandstone, you will head to the Little Waterfall known by the locals as Cachoeirinha. Here, you may enjoy bathing in the water and under the waterfall and get energized for your climb up the mountain to Primavera Waterfall. This waterfall is much stronger and the natural massage you can enjoy is definitely worthwhile.
Finally, you will go to the lookout point where you can get a great view of the hills and the valleys and of course of Lencois. After some time here to enjoy the views, you will begin your return trek to Lencois at 12:00pm which will take about 4 hours.
Please note: Lunch will be in a typical restaurant, with a variety of typical foods including meats and salads served buffet-style. Drinks are not included.
Inclusions for Serrano River Hike Tour From Lencois
- Local guide
- Buffet lunch
Exclusions for Serrano River Hike Tour From Lencois
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks with lunch
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
This is an easy walk; the duration of the hike depends on passenger's pace and how long they wish to remain at each location
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
A moderate amount of walking is involved
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.