Setúbal Private Full Day Wine Tour With Tasting And Lunch At The Beach - Lisbon
OverviewBook the most popular Wine Tasting & Winery Tours in Setubal- Ramp round a vinyard, blend your wine, taste wine direct from the barrel.To toast to the enviable varied gastronomy in Setubal region no better than a good wine.With a microclimate that favors either the cultivation of the vine or the production of fine nectars, Setubal offers quality wines awarded in the four corners of the World.With floral aromas in whites, the soft flavors of spices and wild fruit in reds and the diversity of flavors of the famous Moscatel de Setbal, the wines of the region transport us to a universe of sensations in a county blessed by nature.Wine production in the region of Setubal originates annually international recognized products , with a variety of red and white wines of quality, obtained from grapes matured on the slopes of the Arrabida Mountain.
Know More about this tourENOTOUR- Setubal Full Day Wine Tasting Tours Portugal
We will visit 3 fantastic and very different wineries around the Setubal Region, the home of the Castelo and Moscatel grapes.
Fullday tour visiting great winery in Setubal region + 3wine tastings + Pick up and transportation to and from your hotel
The peninsula of Setbal, together with the peninsula of Tria, acquired great prestige and importance in the last decades.
The wine tourism product gained equal importance. The cultures of the vine and of the wine have been able to integrate and have adapted to these new times, being nowadays unanimously recognized as a strategic resource and of great quality in the region. From the large farms dominated by the variety Castelo to the Moscatel, one of the national dessert wines, this region has always played a leading role in the history of Portuguese wines. Farmers in this region have prestigious wines and are winners of numerous international awards, but the recognition comes from old times, since during the Late Middle Ages, between the 12th and 15th centuries, wine has been a main export product in Peninsula de Setbal, stimulated by the technological advances introduced by the religious orders. In the Peninsula of Setbal grape seeds were found, dating from the 8th century BC, in recent archaeological excavations, highlighting the ancient culture of the vine, which goes back in the region to a period long before the formation of Portugal.
Hotel Pick up at 9am and return at around 5pm (traffic dependant)
Lunch inclued:Traditional Portuguese or Fresh ocean fish and seafood
Inclusions for Setúbal Private Full Day Wine Tour With Tasting And Lunch At The Beach
- Local taxes
- Viator brokerage fee
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
Exclusions for Setúbal Private Full Day Wine Tour With Tasting And Lunch At The Beach
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Best Live Fado Show in Lisbon: 'Fado in Chiado'
- Active Tourism - Lisbon Tour to the most beautiful marine caves in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Coasteering in Arrbia
- Lisbon Active Tourism - Diving in Arrbia - Sesimbra
- Lisbon Airport Private Transfer to Costa da Caparica or Almada
- ALGARVE from Lisbon PRIVATE Tour - Albufeira and Lagos (Ponta da Piedade)
- Arrbida Jeep tour to the most beautiful beach of Europe
- Hiking tour to the highest point of Arrbida mountain