OverviewExplore 7 Cidades e Vista do Rei, the most famous viewpoints of Sete Cidades, Portugal. Spend a half-day overlooking the crater and south coast of the island, and the famous blue and green lakes.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Fully narrated tour
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tour9 am - Pick up in Hotel or in city center
9:20 am - Carvao viewpoint - you can see both the north and south sides of the island
9:30 am - Empadadas Lake, located around the volcano of Sete Cidades and is considered of unique natural beauty
10:00 am - Canario Lake; a small, beautiful lake surrounded by untouched vegetation
10:30 am - Vista do Rei viewpoint, one of the most famous viewpoints of Sete Cidades, overlooking the crater and south coast of the island
11:00 am - Salto das freiras viewpoint.
11:15 am - Santiago Lake a small vulcano crater which is located inside of the huge vulcano crater of Sete Cidades, a beautiful lake surrounded by untouched vegetation.
11:30 am - Sete Cidades Church (center of the village, time for a break or coffee, 30 minutes) located at the bottom of the crater of the vulcano. A peaceful village where time seems to stand still
12:00 pm - Escalvado (Mosteiros) viewpoint overlooks Mosteiros is a fishing village, famous for its great summer houses, beach, and natural pools made of lava formations. A great village to visit
12:30 pm - Ilha sabrina or Ferraria viewpoint
01:00 pm - Drop off at Hotel or City Center
Inclusions for Sete Cidades Half-Day Tour
- Entrance fees
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Sete Cidades Half-Day Tour
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information at time of booking: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time and re-boarding time
Refunds will not be issued if tour/activity is missed due to late or non-arrival of cruise ship
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.