Sevan Lake And Tsaghkadzor - Yerevan
OverviewTsaghkadzor literally means valley of flowers or flower canyon in Armenian. It is located 50 kilometers north of the capital Yerevan, Summers in Tsaghkadzor are characterized with mild climate, while winters are cold and snowy. Lake Sevan is the largest body of water in Armenia and the Caucasus region. It is one of the largest freshwater high-altitude (alpine) lakes in Eurasia. The lake is situated in Gegharkunik Province, at an altitude of 1,900 m (6,234 ft) above sea level.
Know More about this tour09:30 Departure from Yerevan to Tsakhkadzor
10:45 Visiting Kecharis Monastery which is one of the significant religious complexes of Eastern Armenia and one of the well-preserved medieval architectural samples of the Armenian Highland. It was founded at the beginning of the 11th century, consisted of 4 separate adjacent churches. The main church of the complex is the Saint Gregory Church built in 1033
13:45 Visiting Sevan Lake picturesque location (photo time)
16:00 Visiting Sevanavanq which is a monastic complex located on a peninsula at the northwestern shore of Lake Sevan. According to an inscription in one of the churches, the monastery of Sevanavank was founded in 874 by Princess Mariam, the daughter of Ashot I (who became a king a decade later). At the time, Armenia was still struggling to free itself from Arab rule.
Inclusions for Sevan Lake And Tsaghkadzor
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for Sevan Lake And Tsaghkadzor
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Daily winter jeep tour to Kalavan village
- Yerevan City Tour
- Garni and Geghard tour to Armenia
- Day Tour with Alphabet Monument, Lake Kari and Amberd Fortress from Yerevan
- Dilijan old town - National Dishes Master Class and Active Leisure in Yenokavan
- 2 days-1 night tour to Georgia from Yerevan
- King Smbat Fortress Full Day Off-Road Tour
- Daily jeep tour in Areguni Mountains