OverviewStep aboard an air-conditioned motor coach for the drive to Seven Mile Beach and back to your original departure point. Entrance fees and cold beverage included. Spend a few hours at your own leisure on the beach.
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tour
Step aboard an air-conditioned motor coach for the commute through George Town, the capital of the Cayman Islands. Your first destination will be Tortuga Rum Factory. Sample locally distilled rum and the world famous Tortuga Rum Cake.
Venture into the world famous Seven Mile Beach, known as one of the top best beaches in the world for its white sandy beaches, casuarina trees, coconut palms and crystal clear waters. Enjoy various watersports, eat at a delicious restaurant or visit the bar. Utilize the shower before or after your swim and relax at the pool.
Find a comfortable lounge chair under the Caribbean sun or in the shade and enjoy the cooling sea breeze. Enjoy a wide range of refreshing tropical beverages (available for purchase). Explore the length of the shoreline on kayaks, water jet-packs, jet-skis, snorkel gear, paddle boards and more, which can be rented at the Watersports Shop. Beach servers are on standby ready to take your order once the sea has worked up your appetite and need a quick bite or a refreshing drink to cool-off. You will also get VIP discount coupons for all water sports.
Inclusions for Seven Mile Beach Getaway
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (George town and West bay road area only)
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Water Sports Discount Coupon
- Free WiFi
Exclusions for Seven Mile Beach Getaway
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and snacks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Water sport activities (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
At time of booking, cruise ship passengers must provide the following information: ship name, docking time, disembarkation time, and re-boarding time
Subject to weather conditions. If canceled due to bad weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date, activity or a refund
Check-in starts 30 minutes prior to departure time
Departure times are in local island time (EST)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.