We pick you up in our minibus at one of our convenient pick-up points in Brighton and transport you along the beautiful Sussex coastline to the Seven Sisters national park. Here you will be dropped off on top of the white cliffs with spectacular views. There is a short 30min walk along the cliff top to Birling Gap where there is an Information Centre and gift shop (You can stay on the bus if you dont fancy a walk).
After Seven Sisters, we wind through the Cuckmere Valley and stop off at the Long Man Of Wilmington and onto Middle Farm. At Middle Farm you can choose to go on their animal feeding tour where you will see all their animals up close and learn about traditional English farming. At the farm shop there is lots of local food and drink for you to try from cider, wines and cheeses. They have an award-winning country caf for lunch, and a gift shop filled with handmade gifts. After Middle farm we head to Jack and Jill Windmills sat at one of the highest points in Sussex with spectacular views. After Jack and Jill, we head to Brighton Marina to stroll amongst the boats and a visit to Great British Charcuterie where you can taste the best local meats, cheeses and English Wines overlooking the harbour. A Great British Day Out!
- Convenient pick-up point from the Jurys Inn Hotel Caf behind Brighton station (NOT SEAFRONT) and Bus stop at bottom of New Steine on Marine Parade
- Seven Sisters and Birling Gap
- Long Man Of Wilmington
- Middle Farm
- Jack and Jill Windmills
- Great British Charcuterie at Brighton Marina
- Maximum group numbers 14
- Duration 9:50am 16:00 (6hrs) Timings may vary slightly.
- Lunch is NOT included in the tour. Lunch is available for purchase at Middle Farm, or you can bring you own (not to be eaten on the bus).
- Activity level Medium. Half hour walk on grass along Seven Sisters coastal path. Option not to take part.
SAFETY PLEASE READ CAREFULLY
- The clifftop walk at Seven Sisters is exposed and there are no safety barriers. The cliffs regularly crumble and fall at the edges due to erosion. DO NOT walk close to the edge and always step carefully.
- Please wear appropriate clothing and shoes. Weather may be wet and windy and ground slippery. You can stay on the bus and miss the walk if you prefer, we will meet the rest of the group at Birling Gap.
- As with all tours, please make sure you have appropriate travel insurance..
- Pick Up We meet outside the Jurys Inn Hotel (Behind Brighton Station) at 9:50. We Also pick up at the bottom of New Steine on Marine Parade at 10:15
- Drop off We drop off at the Jurys Inn Hotel (Behind Brighton Station) at 5:00pm and New Steine at 5:10pm. .