Sevilla 3-Hour Kayaking Tour On The Guadalquivir River - Seville
OverviewEnjoy this 3-hour long kayaking tour on the Guadalquivir river, which will enable you to see the sights of Sevilla from water.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Ideal choice for families
Know More about this tourThis river was most important during the golden era of Seville that lasted about 150 years. Seville was the main port of Europe of incoming goods from America such as gold, silver and tobacco. The river sanded in the 17th century and Seville became less important. For the Expo 92 the river was restored and is now used for cruises and kayaking.
Once you meet our professional guide at a designated meeting point, you will receive a short introductory course on how to handle the kayak. Then, it will be transfered to the rivr to start sailing on the Guadalquivir River. You will have the opportunity of sightseeing places such as Triana, La Isla de La Cartuja, La Maestranza or the Universal Exhibition of 1992 (EXPO 92). You will be re-sailing the Christopher Columbus way.
It is perfect to know the city as you exercise and have fun. Come with us to discover Seville from the coolest side!
Inclusions for Sevilla 3-Hour Kayaking Tour On The Guadalquivir River
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional local guide
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Sevilla 3-Hour Kayaking Tour On The Guadalquivir River
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Two people per kayak (1 adult + child or 2 adults)
Dress code is sporty
We recommend you to take a second set of clothes and shoes with you
Changing room available where you can also leave your belongings
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Jerez and Cdiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride
- Beaches of Cadiz: Day Trip from Seville with Optional Roman Ruins
- White Villages Guided Day Tour from Seville
- Alcazar, Mosque of Cordoba, Jewish Quarter and Synagogue: Guided Day Tour from Seville
- Viator Exclusive Tour: Early Access to Alcazar of Seville with Optional Cathedral Upgrade
- Seville Electric Bike Tour