Sevilla Tapas Tour In The Historic Triana Neighborhood - Seville
OverviewJoin me on an exciting walk through Seville's historic neighbourhood Triana. This famousbarrio(neighbourhood) has been the home of themost famous flamenco dancers, musicians, painters and bullfighters.We will start our exciting tour at theTriana Bridge(Puente de Isabel II) and immerse ourselves into the lively and emblamatic city district full of popular tapa bars. During our 3.5 hour tour, you will learn aboutTriana's history and legends, its ceramic industry, the castle San Jos and of course about the culinary traditions! We will make our way to4 different tapa barswhere locals spend most of their time because of the great atmosphere and delicious food. Some of the tapas traditional toAndulusian cuisine, that we will enjoy, include bull's tail (cola de toro), spinach with chichpeas (espinacas con garbanzos), fried garlic shrimps in olive oil
Know More about this tourITINERARY
- Meet local guide on the Isabel II Bridge (Puente de Isabell II)
- Explore the Triana neighbourhood & visit historic monuments
- Stop into 4 different popular tapas bars (1 tapa & 1 drink at each bar)
- At the end of the tour, your guide will be happy to answer any questions or give recommendations for the rest of your stay!
MORE ABOUT THE TOUR
Let's enjoy a night out on the town together! Seville is scattered with wonderful tapas bars full of delicuous and regional dishes to satisfy both locals and tourists! We will explore 4 well-known bars that I canguarantee will please you. I am a local to this wonderful city and can not wait to share with you my most favorite stories and dishes during your stay here!
Inclusions for Sevilla Tapas Tour In The Historic Triana Neighborhood
- Expert local tour guide
- Tour of the Triana neighbourhood
- Up to 4 tapas & 4 drinks at authentic local tapas taverns
Exclusions for Sevilla Tapas Tour In The Historic Triana Neighborhood
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Paco (short for Francisco) is a Seville native and as a typical southern Spaniard he knows how to celebrate every new day and how to find the positive side of every story and show others the famous hospitality of Andalusia. Paco left his native city to gain an international gastronomic experience while living and working in different cities around Europe. He returned to his hometown passionate about the food traditions and determined to pursue the art of tapas and Sevilles gastronomic culture. As an open-minded and friendly Spaniard with a big appetite, Paco will give you an inside look at the ancient culinary traditions of historical Seville through an authentic, local experience you wont find anywhere else.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.