Seville 2.5-Hour Sightseeing Tour And River Cruise
OverviewJoin this Group and Sightseeing Tour, Plaza de España, Santa Cruz Neighborhood, and River Cruise. Local Guide, Ticket to the River Cruise and Transport included.
- Hotel pickup included
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Skip the line
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourOnce you are picked-up at your hotel, you can get ready for this 2.5-hour sightseeing tour, which will introduce you to the most famous places in Seville. First you will travel by minibus, and its highlights will be: the University, the Old Tobacco Factory, San Telmo Palace, The Golden Tower, Isabel II Bridge and the Macarena Basilica, as well as a visit to the Plaza de España - a centrepiece of the 1929 Iberoamerican Exposition. Afterwards you will explore Santa Cruz - the famous Jewish quarter: a labyrinth of narrow streets, which leads to the gorgeous Plaza de los Venerables.
Later, you will continue with a river cruise along the Guadalquivir river. On board you will be able to see the Golden Tower, the famous Calle Betis, the Bullring, Triana bridge (deisgned by Gustav Eiffel himself) and the Pabelions. You will also see the famous Isla de la Cartuja and its Monastery, connected to Christopher Columbus. River cruise ends near Golden Tower (Torre del Oro).
Inclusions for Seville 2.5-Hour Sightseeing Tour And River Cruise
- Local taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Seville 2.5-Hour Sightseeing Tour And River Cruise
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Some hotels can not access vehicles, in which case the pickup and drop-off will take place at the nearest available point
The cruise is audio guided in multiple languages
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.