OverviewGet a unique perspective on the main spots of Seville, as you take this night tour. Let your guide take you to the outside of the AlcÃ¡zar of Seville and have a panoramic tour around the place while you hear about its history.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Save on admission to selected attractions
Know More about this tour
Let your guide take you through the starting point in Plaza de España, mixing elements of the Renaissance Revival and Moorish Revival (Neo-Mudéjar) styles of Spanish architecture; and enjoy the Seville’s University Rectorship’s architectural beauty.
You’ll also get to see Murillo’s Gardens, Santa Cruz’ Quarter, Patio de Banderas and the Royal Alcázar of Seville, where you’ll have a panoramic tour around the place while you hear about its history. This building is one of the most representative monumental compounds in the city, the country and the Mediterranean culture as a whole.
After the Alcazar, you’ll pass by the Archive of Indies, and get to Seville’s Cathedral. Don’t miss the chance of getting pictures of the outside as the night advances, the view will be something unforgettable. Seville’s Cathedral is the largest Gothic cathedral and the third-largest church in the world. It was registered in 1987 by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. This cathedral is home to the largest and richest altarpiece in the world. To the left of the Capilla Real is the entrance to the wonderful Moorish minaret, La Giralda, which now functions as the cathedral’s bell-tower.
After taking a look at the beauties that surround Seville’s historic center, you’ll be taken to Casa de la Guitarra, the most popular place to watch a flamenco show with live music!
Inclusions for Seville At Night Tour With Flamenco Show At Casa De Las Guitarras
- Local guide
- Access to Casa de la Guitarra
Exclusions for Seville At Night Tour With Flamenco Show At Casa De Las Guitarras
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.