Seville At Night Tour With Flamenco Show At Casa De Las Guitarras
OverviewGet a unique perspective on the main spots of Seville, as you take this night tour. Let your guide take you to the outside of the Alczar of Seville and have a panoramic tour around the place while you hear about its history.
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Led by a local guide
- Likely to Sell Out
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Save on admission to selected attractions
Know More about this tour
Let your guide take you through the starting point in Plaza de Espaa, mixing elements of the Renaissance Revival and Moorish Revival (Neo-Mudjar) styles of Spanish architecture; and enjoy the Sevilles University Rectorships architectural beauty.
Youll also get to see Murillos Gardens, Santa Cruz Quarter, Patio de Banderas and the Royal Alczar of Seville, where youll have a panoramic tour around the place while you hear about its history. This building is one of the most representative monumental compounds in the city, the country and the Mediterranean culture as a whole.
After the Alcazar, youll pass by the Archive of Indies, and get to Sevilles Cathedral. Dont miss the chance of getting pictures of the outside as the night advances, the view will be something unforgettable. Sevilles Cathedral is the largest Gothic cathedral and the third-largest church in the world. It was registered in 1987 by UNESCO as a World Heritage Site. This cathedral is home to the largest and richest altarpiece in the world. To the left of the Capilla Real is the entrance to the wonderful Moorish minaret, La Giralda, which now functions as the cathedrals bell-tower.
After taking a look at the beauties that surround Sevilles historic center, youll be taken to Casa de la Guitarra, the most popular place to watch a flamenco show with live music!
Inclusions for Seville At Night Tour With Flamenco Show At Casa De Las Guitarras
- Local guide
- Access to Casa de la Guitarra
Exclusions for Seville At Night Tour With Flamenco Show At Casa De Las Guitarras
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Flamenco Show in Seville
- Boat Cruise on the Guadalquivir River
- Jerez and Cdiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride
- Shared Departure Transfer: Hotel to Seville Airport
- Seville Tapas Night Walking Tour
- Cadiz Shore Excursion: Seville City Highlights and Skip-the-Line Royal Alcazar Palace Tour
- Experience Seville: Learn How to Dance Flamenco
- Pub Crawl in Seville