Seville Authentic Breakfast And Tour Of A Traditional Food Market
OverviewWe will start our tour in Seville's famous districtTrianawith a typical breakfast of Seville, composed of deliciouschurros(fried pastry dough) ortostadas(toasted bread with olive oil and tomato) and a coffee or tea.Next we will visiting one of Seville's oldest markets. The market is constructed of old remains of theCastle of San Jorge, which dates back to the Arabic time periods. It not only is full of history, but is a sensorial expereience too! Today, it is a place where locals do their daily shopping and can be a great way for travellers to seehow life in Seville really is. As we walk through the historical market, you will have personal contact with the vendors and get familiar with Andalusian delights! I will accompany you every step of the way,giving you inside informationthat other tourists might not ever discover.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
- Meet me at Metropol parasol; Pl. de la Encarnacin
- Begin the tour with a typical Andalusian breakfast
- Visitof the market
- Enf of tour. The guide will be happy to answer any questions or give recommendations for the rest of your stay.
If you love traditional markets full of colorful local vegetables and fruits, meats, fresh seafood and fish, artisanal pork products, cheese and delicious bread and pastries-this is the perfecttour to spend the morning. We will begin our tour with a typical Andalusian breakfast and then head straight to the market to learn all about the traditonal prodtucts sold there!
Inclusions for Seville Authentic Breakfast And Tour Of A Traditional Food Market
- Local tour guide
- Traditional Seville breakfast withtostadosorchurros
- Walking tourof a traditional Market
Exclusions for Seville Authentic Breakfast And Tour Of A Traditional Food Market
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Paco (short for Francisco) is a Seville native and as a typical southern Spaniard he knows how to celebrate every new day and how to find the positive side of every story and show others the famous hospitality of Andalusia. Paco left his native city to gain an international gastronomic experience while living and working in different cities around Europe. He returned to his hometown passionate about the food traditions and determined to pursue the art of tapas and Sevilles gastronomic culture. As an open-minded and friendly Spaniard with a big appetite, Paco will give you an inside look at the ancient culinary traditions of historical Seville through an authentic, local experience you wont find anywhere else.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Donana National Park in Two Days from Seville
- White Villages and Ronda Two Days Tour from Seville
- SEVILLE APRIL FAIR PRIVATE TOUR
- Museo del Baile Flamenco Admission Ticket
- Guided Tour to the Popular Patios of Cordoba
- From Seville: Jerez Day Trip with Horse Show & Sherry Winery
- Alcazar of Seville Skip-the-Line Tour