Seville Bilingual Bike TourWrite a Review
A tour where we will see all the most important monuments of Seville from our bike, with a bilingual guide. If you have not done this route, do not know Seville.
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Ideal choice for families
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourOnce you have met at a meeting point, you can get ready to explore the most historic and monumental sights Seville has to offer.
From Plaza del Salvador, you will head to Plaza de San Francisco and Plaza Nueva to see its City Hall in plateresque style.
Then you will visit De la Constitucin to see its Cathedral and the roof of our city - the Giralda. Then you will head to the old tobacco factory, Prado de San Sebastin, Plaza de Espaa and Maria Luisa Park, New York dock, Real Maestranza (bullring) and Torre del Oro.
You will finish the tour with visiting the famous Mushrooms of the Plaza de la Encarnacin, which will offer you the contrast of history and tradition with avant-garde.
Inclusions for Seville Bilingual Bike Tour
- Including bike, bilingual guide, water bottle, map and helmet for kids.
Exclusions for Seville Bilingual Bike Tour
- Transportation to/from attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.