Seville Cathedral And Giralda Tower Guided Tour
OverviewEnjoy a 1.5-hour guided visit into the Cathedral of Seville. Visit the biggest Cathedral in the world and the Giralda Tower with an English speaking guide. Receive the best service from your guide who will explain the history and legends of the sites.
- Led by a local guide
- Small-group tour
- Skip the line
Know More about this tourBegin your unforgettable monumental tour by meeting your bilingual guide in the heart of the city, near the Cathedral of Saint Mary of the See (also known as 'Catedral de Sevilla' - the largest Gothic Cathedral in the world) located in Santa Cruz District - An iconic spot to begin your journey.
Stand in awe at its sheer scale and decoration. The transition from mosque to church and continuous remodeling of the cathedral, make it truly unique for its kind. It is built on an Almohad mosquefrom the 12th century, decorative parts of which still remain inside. One special part of the mosque that remains is the tower standing next to it, known as the Giralda.
Make your way to the top of theGiralda Bell Tower and take in the most beautiful views of the city as your guide illuminates it with historical tales and anecdotes. After the tour ends, continue exploring Seville.
Inclusions for Seville Cathedral And Giralda Tower Guided Tour
- Local taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Local professional guide (English or Spanish-speaking guide, depending on option selected)
- Guide will mange the purchase of the tickets (with no commission charge) the day of the tour
Exclusions for Seville Cathedral And Giralda Tower Guided Tour
- Tickets to the monuments are not included in the price of the tour but supplier will manage (with no commission charge) the purchase so please make sure you have cash in EUROS for the guide
- Tickets to the Cathedral / Giralda ($9.75 USD (9) per adult; $4.35 USD (4) for seniors 65+ and students of up to 25 years old - Free under 14 years old)
- Tickets to the Alcazar ($10.35 USD (9.50) per adult; $2.15 USD (2) for seniors 65+ and students 17 - 25 years old - Free under 16 years old. Access to the Royal Chamber $4.90 USD (4.50)
- Please note: If your group are 8 or more people, there will be an extra charge of $1.10 USD (1) per person per monument for the Headsets (mandatory into monuments and charged by their staff), to be handed to the guide
- Tips for the guide (not mandatory)
- Extras such as food or drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tickets are not included in the price of the tour but the supplier manage the purchase (with no commission charge) so please make sure you have cash in Euros for the guide to buy them
There is an extra charge of $1.10 USD (1) per person per monument for the whispers (mandatory into monuments and charged by the their staff) for groups of 8 or more
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.