Seville City Bike Tour
OverviewExplore Seville on a city bike during this 3-hour tour and see more of the city than you would on a walking tour. Cycle from the historic Barrio Santa Cruz through the Jardines de Murillo, passing by the Parque MarÃa Luisa and the Torre del Oro amongst others. Or book the private version of this tour and have your journey taylor-made.
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Excellent value for money
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Perfect introduction for first-time visitors
Know More about this tourBook this 3-hour cycling tour and discover the incredible city of Seville. Your guides speak different languages and will help you to get an orientation of the city as you make your way through Sevilles landmarks.
Continue to Mara Luisa park, where the centerpieces of the 1929 Iberian-American Exposition where held. From there, head down to the river and check out a part of Triana neighbourhood and the Torre del Oro. Next, head north to the Cartuja, site of the 1992 Exposition, where you'll see its monastery before heading back to the city centre and the Alameda area.
Once there you will explore the hotspot and wind your way through the streets and alleys, stopping at the legendary Campana Caf to have a taste of their famous mushrooms. Your tour will end with a quick pedal around Santa Cruz, biking past the cathedral and the Alcazares.
Inclusions for Seville City Bike Tour
- Bottled water
- Local guide
- Use of bike and helmet
Exclusions for Seville City Bike Tour
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Not recommended for pregnant women
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.