Seville, Cordoba And Granada Guided Custom Tour
Know More about this tourYou will explore the city of Cordoba after picking you up from your accommodation in the morning. The impressive Mezquita de Crdoba, with its intricate arches, represents one of the most beautiful examples of Islamic art and calls your attention to its contrast with the current Gothic-style cathedral.
Once outside, you will pass through the narrow streets of the old Jewish quarter and take a peek at some of the famous Cordoban patios, whose bright, colorful flowers contrast with the whitewashed walls and lovely Spanish tiles. Other must-see locations are the Royal Stables as well as the Alczar fortress-castle.
Afterward, discover Cordoba's succulent and flavorful cuisine with some of its most famous tapas, such as flamenquin or salmorejo (at own expense).
Finally, pass by the edge of the Guadalquivir River, enjoying the view of the city and the enormous water mills that supplied the city centuries ago, before heading to Granada, where more Andalusian treasures awaits you.
Inclusions for Seville, Cordoba And Granada Guided Custom Tour
- Comfortable air-conditioned car
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Information sheet of Insider's tips for Seville
- Optional guided tour of monuments
Exclusions for Seville, Cordoba And Granada Guided Custom Tour
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
You Might Also Like
- Viator Exclusive Tour: Early Access to Alcazar of Seville with Optional Cathedral Upgrade
- Seville Electric Bike Tour
- Ronda Day Trip from Seville: Wine Tasting, Bullfighting Ring and Optional Pueblos Blancos Tour
- Official Segway Tour Guided Monumental Route
- Granada Day Trip from Seville with Skip-the-line Alhambra Access
- Seville Guided Tour into Alcazar and Cathedral