OverviewTake a day trip to the Spanish city of Seville and enjoy a walking tour plus ample free time to see the sights at your own pace! After traveling from the Algarve, explore the city with an expert guide and discover a range of top Seville attractions including Real Alcazar Palace, Seville Cathedral, Maria Luisa Park and Plaza de Espaa. Explore the atmospheric neighborhood of Santa Cruz and learn all about the city history before enjoying 3 hours of free time.
- Led by a local guide
- Hotel pickup included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
Know More about this tourStart your day with a hotel pickup from the Algarve, and travel east to Spain and the southern city of Seville. After roughly two hours on the road from the main meeting point, arrive into the city and set out to discover its famous sights on a walking tour.
Explore Maria Luisa Park, and hear how its centerpiece square and palace complex Plaza de España was created for the 1929 Ibero-American Exposition World’s Fair. Set in the middle of the park’s elaborate Moorish-style gardens, Plaza de España was built in a classic Renaissance Revival style, and is now home to several important Government buildings.
Head inside the main palace building to see its two towers and the impressive courtyard fountain, and then leave the park to explore the surrounding Seville neighborhoods. Wander around pretty Santa Cruz, admiring its cluster of whitewashed houses and lively tapas bars that spill onto the streets, and then stop for photos outside Seville Cathedral, one of the world’s largest Gothic cathedrals.
Walk around the outside of Real Alcazar Palace, home of King Juan Carlos, and admire its array of architectural styles that range from Moorish to Neoclassical. Your walking tour finishes after seeing the palace, where your guide will leave you to enjoy 3 hours of free time.
Sightsee independently, shop for souvenirs or relax over lunch in one of the city’s atmospheric tapas bars (own expense); how you enjoy your free time is up to you! Then, meet your guide at the prearranged time and travel back to your hotel in the Algarve where your day trip finishes.
Inclusions for Seville Day Trip From The Algarve
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
- Local guide
Exclusions for Seville Day Trip From The Algarve
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.