See Seville with little effort and lots of fun on this 2.5-hour electric bike tour, led by an expert local guide. Easy and safe to ride, the bikes have electric motors that start as soon as you pedal, meaning youll see all the city sights without getting out of breath! Pass through neighborhoods like Triana, watching out for top Seville attractions like Plaza de EspaÃ±a, Isabel II Bridge -- commonly known as Triana Bridge -- Seville Cathedral and Royal Alcazar Palace (Reales AlcÃ¡zares).
Numbers are limited to eight on this small-group tour, ensuring youll see the best of Seville with personalized attention from your guide.
- All necessary equipment included
- Cycle the city streets to absorb the local atmosphere
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
Know More about this tourMeet your expert guide in the center of town, and hop aboard your electric bike – a regular two-wheeled bicycle with a handy electric motor that kicks when pedaling! Riding your electric bike is simple, but your guide will deliver a comprehensive safety briefing to put you at ease.
Pedal behind your guide through the downtown streets, passing all the top Seville attractions and sights. Your expert guide will stop frequently throughout the tour to share stories and trivia about iconic landmarks, and you’ll have plenty of chances to take photos and chat with other people in your group.
Cycle through El Arenal -- one of Seville’s most picturesque neighborhoods -- and see the beautiful Seville Cathedral and Giralda bell tower. Stop for a photo outside the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Royal Alcazar Palace and hear about its creation during the time of the Moorish invasion from your guide. As you pedal on through the city streets, watch out for the General Archive of the Indies and marvel at its Italian-style Renaissance architecture.
Continue through Maria Luisa Park, enjoying sights of the Guadalquivir River, and then meander through the crowds at Plaza de España and Plaza de America – the park’s vibrant squares. Explore Triana, a city neighborhood with its own distinct vibe, and watch out for its famous Isabel II Bridge. Pass the Golden Tower (Torre del Oro) and marvel at the red-brick Baroque facade of San Telmo Palace. Pass the Bullring of the Royal Maestranza on the way back to the start point, where your tour ends.
Wear comfortable, weather appropriate clothing. Bring your camera and a smile!!!
Inclusions for Seville Electric Bike Tour
- Use of electric bike
- Helmet and lock
- Local guide
Exclusions for Seville Electric Bike Tour
Food and drinks
Entrance fees to attractions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 1 day of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
Wear comfortable clothing
Children under 14 years old are allowed as long as they are taller than 4.9 feet (150cm) and know how to ride a bike
Itinerary may change due to traffic or weather conditions
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
A maximum of 10 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Cordoba Day Trip From Seville Including Skip-the-Line Entrance To Cordoba Mosque And Optional Tour Of Carmona
- Seville Sightseeing Tour: Royal Alcazar Palace, Plaza De Espana, Seville Cathedral And Santa Cruz Quarter
- Flamenco Show At Tablao Flamenco El Arenal In Seville
- Seville Cathedral And Giralda Tower Guided Tour
- Seville Hot-Air Balloon Ride
- Seville Rooftop Walking Tour
- Seville Private Tours
- Seville Gourmet Tapas Tour
- Seville Flamenco Show Plus