- MeetmeatPuente de Isabel II
- Beginwalking tour of Santa Cruz or Triana neighbourhood
- Aperitif and introduction to the history of flamenco
- Enjoy a riveting flamenco show
- Visit 4 taverns, sampling 1 tapa & 1 drink at each tavern
- End of tour.I will be happy to answer any questions or give recommendations for your stay.
The passionate flamenco, a combination of singing, guitar playing, vocalizations and dance, is said to have originated in Seville. In the heart of the Triana neighborhood! During our4-hour tour, you will be introduced to it's history and characteristics as well as attend an excitinglive flamenco show. After the show, we will make our way to4 popular tapa barslocated in the heart of Seville, where we will have a delicious tapa paired with a drink at each stop!