Seville Guided Tour Into Alcazar And Cathedral
OverviewVisit the Royal Alcazar, the Cathedral and the Giralda of Seville on this 3-hour guided tour. Your expert guide will give you the best service by explaining the histories and legends of these historical monuments.
- Small-group tour
- Skip the line
- Led by a local guide
Know More about this tourMeet your guide in the city center of Seville. Get acquainted with your group, then set off to explore three of Sevilles most impressive sites: Alcazar, Cathedral and Giralda, while learning about their history from your bilingual guide.
First, head to the Alcazar, the oldest active palace in Seville. This is the place of residence for the Spanish Royal Family when they visit. An impressive combination of architectural styles coupled with courtyards and gardens.
Next, see the Seville Cathedral, the largest Gothic cathedral in the world. The transition from mosque to church and continuous remodelling of the cathedral, make it truly unique for its kind. It is built on the site of a 12th century Almohad mosque, decorative parts of which still remain inside.
One special part of the mosque that remains is the tower standing next to it, known as the Giralda. Make your way to the top of the Bell Tower(only on the early or afternoon tours), an important point view of the city.
Afterwards, say farewell to your guide and group to continue on your own.
Inclusions for Seville Guided Tour Into Alcazar And Cathedral
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Guide will manage the purchase (with no commission charge) of tickets the day of the tour
Exclusions for Seville Guided Tour Into Alcazar And Cathedral
- Entrance fees excluded:
- Tickets to the Cathedral / Giralda (9 per adult; 4 for seniors 65+ and students of up to 25 years old - Free under 14 years old)
- Tickets to the Alcazar (12.50 per adult; 4 for seniors 65+ and students 17 - 25 years old -1 under 16 years old. Access to the Royal Chamber 4.50)
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (optional)
- If you're in a group of 8 or more people, there will be anextra charge of 1 per person per monument for the headsets(mandatory while in the monuments and charged by their staff), to be handed directly to the guide at the entrance
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Tickets to the monuments are not included in the price of the tour, but the supplier handles purchases, so please ensure you have cash (EUR only) for the guide
If you're in a group of 8 or more people, there will be an extra charge of 1 per person per monument for the headsets (mandatory while in the monuments and charged by their staff), to be handed to the guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.