Seville Half-Day Small-Group Guided Sightseeing Tour
OverviewJoin a group, guided by a local tour guide and enjoy the capital and largest city of the autonomous community of Andalusia, Seville. Visit its Old Town, the third largest in Europe, that contains UNESCO World Heritage Sites: the Alcázar palace complex and the Cathedral Giralda, also see the Jewish quarter and Plaza de España.
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Small-group tour by minibus
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourYou will be picked up from your hotel at 10am and start your tour by visiting the Royal Alcazares, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, and a remaining example of Mudjar architecture. Then, visit Cathedral of Seville, one of the largest Gothic cathedrals in the world, where you will find out the Christopher Columbuss tomb (on Sundays this will be substituted by another monument).
Then, discover other monuments of Seville, such as University, Old Tobacco Factory, Plaza de Espaa, the centerpiece of the 1929 Ibero-American exposition, San Telmo Palace, The Golden Tower, Isabel II Bridge, and the Macarena Basilica while on a mini-bus ride. Visit Santa Cruz, the famous Jewish quarter, a labyrinth of narrow streets which lead to the gorgeous Plaza de los Venerables.
Your tour ends back at the city center.
Inclusions for Seville Half-Day Small-Group Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Local taxes
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup
Exclusions for Seville Half-Day Small-Group Guided Sightseeing Tour
- Hotel drop-off
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
On Sundays and religious holidays visit to the Cathedral is replaced by a visit to Pilato's House. The building is a mixture of Renaissance Italian and Mudjar Spanish styles. It is considered the prototype of the Andalusian palace.
Wear comfortable shoes and drink enough water during the tour
Some hotels don't have vehicle access, in this case the pickup will take place at the nearest available point
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfer in luxury vehicle in Sevilla
- Private Airport Round-Trip Transfer: Seville SVQ Airport to Seville Hotel
- Seville to Malaga Private Transfer
- Jerez and Cdiz Day Trip from Seville Including Sherry Tasting, Andalusian Horse Show and Ferry Ride
- Beaches of Cadiz: Day Trip from Seville with Optional Roman Ruins
- White Villages Guided Day Tour from Seville