Seville Highlights: Private Family Guided Tour
OverviewEmbark on a private family tour that will help you to enjoy the history and art of Seville. Discover the hidden secrets of the Alcazar and it's wonderful stories! Then continue on to the maze of Santa Cruz and the burial of Christopher Columbus in the Cathedral, where the most impressive views from its bell tower, the Giralda, can be enjoyed. Its a tour to discover, to feel and to fall in love with Seville.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Ideal choice for families
- Led by a local guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourStart your tour from central Seville and continue on to discover the hidden secrets of the Alcazar, its gardens, the laberynth, peacocks, carps, and even a dragon! The Alcazar is a fortified Royal residence, with a strong Moorish influence, scenery of the Discovery times, its worthy to stay over 1 hour. Then continue on to the maze of Santa Cruz, with it's tiny streets, patios with flowers, legends of love and passion, and the perfect place to take an ice cream or a coffee.
Then head on to the burial of Christopher Columbus in the Cathedral, where the most impressive views from its bell tower, the Giralda, can be enjoyed. The largest one in Gothic style with an amazing altarpiece.
Make this a journey to remember alongside your family and friends and receive unique insights from a knowledgeable local guide.
Inclusions for Seville Highlights: Private Family Guided Tour
- 10% Live Entertainment Tax
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (centrally located hotels only)
- Local guide
Exclusions for Seville Highlights: Private Family Guided Tour
- Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (if hotel outside city centre)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Donana National Park in Two Days from Seville
- White Villages and Ronda Two Days Tour from Seville
- Sevilla Tapas tour in the historic triana neighborhood
- SEVILLE APRIL FAIR PRIVATE TOUR
- Museo del Baile Flamenco Admission Ticket
- Guided Tour to the Popular Patios of Cordoba
- From Seville: Jerez Day Trip with Horse Show & Sherry Winery
- Alcazar of Seville Skip-the-Line Tour