OverviewDiscover the delightful city of Seville, visit the most emblematic monuments, led by an informative local guide. Learn about the co-existence of different religions throughout the city’s history. Stroll along the shores of the River Guadalquivir, see the grand Seville Cathedral, admire great views from the top of Giralda, spellbound by La Real Maestranza Seville´s Bullring, and more.
- Skip the line
- Explore the local streets on a walking tour of the city
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
Know More about this tourEnjoy a tour of the capital of Andalucia and explore the most important monuments and neighborhoods. Catch the scent of the orange trees and perhaps the distant sound of flamenco in the citys dusty bars. Learn about the amazing Hispanic-Muslim architecture in the city centre including the Gothic-Mudejar Reales Alczares. Stroll through the courtyards and lanes of the Barrio de Santa Cruz, Sevilles old Jewish quarter, where Spains second largest Jewish community was established.
Other highlights include the Cathedral of Saint Mary, one of the largest cathedrals in the world which took more than 100 years to be completed. Among its many attractions is the tomb of Christopher Columbus, and the Patio de los Naranjos from the original Almohad mosque that the Cathedral was built over.
Get dazzling city views from the top of the Giralda, walk along the banks of the Guadalquivir River, and visit Plaza de Espaa to be dazzled by the mosaic tile decorations.
Inclusions for Seville Monuments Guided Day Tour
- Hotel pick-up from Seville city centre
- Walking tour with a professional tourist guide
- Tickets for all monuments visited (Cathedral, Reales Alcázares, Giralda)
Exclusions for Seville Monuments Guided Day Tour
- Any service not specified in inclusions
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please note: the order of the tour can be changed if there are unexpected circumstances
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.