Seville Morning Market Visit And Tapas Tour
OverviewWe will begin our tour by visiting a traditional and popular market in Sevilleto learn about fresh and seasonal products common in Andalusian cuisine. The Triana Market is the remans of once was the oldCastle of San Jorge. The remains have been refurbished and now hold a market that locals in the city visit daily to get the seasonal products.After our tour through the market, we will make our way through the city center of Seville and stop atpopular tapas tavernsthat most tourists wouldn't know about. These taverns are the favorites of the locals, so you can count on thefood to be authentic and flavorful. We will visit 3 taverns together, where you will have 1 tapa and 1 drink. This tour is the perfect way toexperience Sevilleand the most well-known dishes and drinks in the region.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
- Meetme atMetropol parasol; Pl. de la Encarnacin, s/n, 41003
- Walking tourof a tyipicalmarket
- Tour 3 of Seville's local taverns (1 tapa & 1 drink at each tavern)
- End of tour. The guide will be happy to answer any questions or give recommendations for your stay.
Not only will you have the opportunity to see and smell thetypical products of the Andalusian regionoffered by market vendors, you will also enjoy the tastes of traditional tapas at popular taverns in Seville. You will get to choose from a diverse range of deliciousseasonal tapas,each accompanied by your choice of local beer, wine or soft drink. Do not miss out on this unique cultural and culinary experience, guaranteed to leave you feeling like a real "sevillano."
Inclusions for Seville Morning Market Visit And Tapas Tour
- Local tour guide
- Walking tourof a traditional market in Seville
- 3 tapas and 3 drinks at authentic local tapas taverns
Exclusions for Seville Morning Market Visit And Tapas Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Paco (short for Francisco) is a Seville native and as a typical southern Spaniard he knows how to celebrate every new day and how to find the positive side of every story and show others the famous hospitality of Andalusia. Paco left his native city to gain an international gastronomic experience while living and working in different cities around Europe. He returned to his hometown passionate about the food traditions and determined to pursue the art of tapas and Sevilles gastronomic culture. As an open-minded and friendly Spaniard with a big appetite, Paco will give you an inside look at the ancient culinary traditions of historical Seville through an authentic, local experience you wont find anywhere else.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.