Seville Morning Olive Oil Testing Tour
OverviewJoin me, a local Seville tour guide on a morning visit to anolive oil production operation,located just outside of Seville! Here, an olive oil professional will takeus through the entire process, from growing the olives, picking the olives then to pressing the olives and bottling the oil. Have you ever wondered how many olives it takes to make just one bottle of olive oil? Are you curious about what thedifference is between "virgin" and "extra-virgin" olive oil?Then join me so you won't wonder any longer! Find out on this exciting trip toSpanish olive fieldseverything there is no know about what Spaniards refer to as "liquid gold."After the tour, we willtaste a selction of olive oilsmade from single orgin olives or a combination of varieties. The tasting will give you inspiration as to how to use certain olive oils when cooking and the best ways to enjoy it
Know More about this tourITINERARY
- Meet me atPlaza Nueva, C/ Plaza Nueva 41001
- Drive to olive oil production area just outside of Seville
- Tour of olive orchards and facilities, learning about the production process
- Olive oil tasting
- Typical Andalusian breakfast -Pan Toastado
- End of tour. The guide will be happy to answer any questions or give recommendations for the rest of your stay.
On this culinary adventure, we will learn all about the fascinating production process of this most essential local specialty. We will taste different varieties ofExtra-Vrigin Olive Oilthat can be found in Spain as well as tour an operation that picks their own olives and bottles it all in the same area. Spaniards commonly refer to olive oil as "liquid gold," and after this tour you'll understand why it is themost essential local specialty in all of Spain.
Inclusions for Seville Morning Olive Oil Testing Tour
- Tour of olive oil production area with a professional guide
- Traditional Andalusian bakery visit
- Typical Andalusian breakfast
- Olive oil tasting
Exclusions for Seville Morning Olive Oil Testing Tour
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Paco (short for Francisco) is a Seville native and as a typical southern Spaniard he knows how to celebrate every new day and how to find the positive side of every story and show others the famous hospitality of Andalusia. Paco left his native city to gain an international gastronomic experience while living and working in different cities around Europe. He returned to his hometown passionate about the food traditions and determined to pursue the art of tapas and Sevilles gastronomic culture. As an open-minded and friendly Spaniard with a big appetite, Paco will give you an inside look at the ancient culinary traditions of historical Seville through an authentic, local experience you wont find anywhere else.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Donana National Park in Two Days from Seville
- White Villages and Ronda Two Days Tour from Seville
- Sevilla Tapas tour in the historic triana neighborhood
- SEVILLE APRIL FAIR PRIVATE TOUR
- Museo del Baile Flamenco Admission Ticket
- Guided Tour to the Popular Patios of Cordoba
- From Seville: Jerez Day Trip with Horse Show & Sherry Winery
- Alcazar of Seville Skip-the-Line Tour