- Meet me atPlaza Nueva, C/ Plaza Nueva 41001
- Drive to olive oil production area just outside of Seville
- Tour of olive orchards and facilities, learning about the production process
- Olive oil tasting
- Typical Andalusian breakfast -Pan Toastado
- End of tour. The guide will be happy to answer any questions or give recommendations for the rest of your stay.
On this culinary adventure, we will learn all about the fascinating production process of this most essential local specialty. We will taste different varieties ofExtra-Vrigin Olive Oilthat can be found in Spain as well as tour an operation that picks their own olives and bottles it all in the same area. Spaniards commonly refer to olive oil as "liquid gold," and after this tour you'll understand why it is themost essential local specialty in all of Spain.