Seville Private Day Trip From Malaga - Cadiz
OverviewEnjoy a Day trip from Malagain a private small group and discover the historical and beautiful city of Seville, capital of the province and of Andalusia. Romans, Moors, Visigoths and Christians have settled on its lands over the centuries, and the richness of its heritage is equalled only by its great size.
Know More about this tour
Situated on the banks of the Guadalquivir River, Seville has a rich Moorish heritage, and used to be a prosperous port that carried out trade with the Americas.The streets and squares in the historic quarter of the capital of Andalusia are lively and busy. They treasure many constructions that have the World Heritage designation, and many districts are full of traditional culture, like Triana and La Macarena.Seville is a prominent business and service centre in the south of Spain and has many hotelsdistributed all over the city which enable visitors to discover endless attractions. Museumsand art centres, theme parks, cinemas, theatres and clubs are some of the many leisure options that a great city like Seville holds. Without forgetting, of course, the numerous terraces, inns and bars where visitors can practise one of the most deeply-rooted and tasty traditions in the city: "Going out for tapas".
Another good excuse to come to the Sevillian capital are the festivals. The celebrations ofEaster Week and Feria de Abril (the April Fair), which have been declared of National Tourist Interest, reflect the devotion and folklore of the people of Seville, always open and friendly to visitors. But Seville's appeal does not end there, as the city is also the starting point for the many cultural routes the province offers, such as the Roman Btica Route or theWashington Irving route.The visitor will also discover the immense natural wealth of this region, which sits halfway between two continents, in natural treasures such as the Doana Nature Reserve, declared a World Heritage Site and Biosphere Reserve by UNESCO, and the Sierra Norte Nature Reserve. They will be the ideal setting for practising outdoor sports, including hiking, horse riding, and cycling routes. If, on the other hand, golf is your sport of choice, then you will be glad to know that Seville has four excellent golf courses in its vicinity.
Inclusions for Seville Private Day Trip From Malaga
- Guided visit to Sevilla
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for Seville Private Day Trip From Malaga
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.