Seville Sherry Tasting In The Heart Of The City With Tapas
OverviewJoin me on a typical Andalusia tradition - theSherry wine tasting. First, meet me in a popular meeting point of the locals -Metropole Parasol, a unique wooden structure (the largest wooden structure in the in the world) designed by the German architect Jrgen Mayer. I will take you to the central part of Seville to one ofthe best neighborhoods. I will take you to onemy favoritetypical local barin the heart of Sevilleoff the beaten tourist track, where I will introduce you to the world of the importantAndalusianbeverage and the distinct characteristics of Sherry wines that allow to pair one for every occasion, meal and dessert. Youll learn about the origins, production and which type ofSherry to pair with your favorite meals. Together we will taste and smellthe best sherry winesandsnack on some of the most typicallocal accompaniments - tapas.
Know More about this tourITINERARY
- Meet me atMetropol parasol; Pl. de la Encarnacin, s/n, 41003 Sevilla
- Head to a typical Seville bar for a Sherry tasing with wine expert
- Have a unique experience tasting different Sherry wines paired with tapas
- End of tour, I will be happy to answer any questions or give my recommendations for your stay in Seville
On this tour you willget an insight of the very important Sherry culture in Andalusia. For decades we have been drinking a glass of a coldFino, Manzanilla, Pedro Ximenez or any other of the many different types of Sherrywhen Meeting up with friends, when celebrating or just in any kind of situation that is spent in a good company with a good food. After we would have tasted 5 of my favourite sherry wines and have hadgood time sharing stories about my native SevilleI will give you my personal recommendations on what to visit, where to eat and other does and dont's for a perfect stay in my city.
Inclusions for Seville Sherry Tasting In The Heart Of The City With Tapas
- Short walk in the old town of Seville with a nativeSevillianoguide
- Wine tasting class wit anExpert of the Sherry wine
- 5 different Sherry wine tasting paired with local tapas
- Recommendations for your stay in Seville
Exclusions for Seville Sherry Tasting In The Heart Of The City With Tapas
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Paco (short for Francisco) is a Seville native and as a typical southern Spaniard he knows how to celebrate every new day and how to find the positive side of every story and show others the famous hospitality of Andalusia. Paco left his native city to gain an international gastronomic experience while living and working in different cities around Europe. He returned to his hometown passionate about the food traditions and determined to pursue the art of tapas and Sevilles gastronomic culture. As an open-minded and friendly Spaniard with a big appetite, Paco will give you an inside look at the ancient culinary traditions of historical Seville through an authentic, local experience you wont find anywhere else.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Donana National Park in Two Days from Seville
- White Villages and Ronda Two Days Tour from Seville
- Sevilla Tapas tour in the historic triana neighborhood
- SEVILLE APRIL FAIR PRIVATE TOUR
- Museo del Baile Flamenco Admission Ticket
- Guided Tour to the Popular Patios of Cordoba
- From Seville: Jerez Day Trip with Horse Show & Sherry Winery
- Alcazar of Seville Skip-the-Line Tour